castle sweet castle

They all stared in disbelief at the huge castle on the Cliffside. "Woah.. this is unbelievable!" Hitch said "well, let's go inside and get our friends everypony!" Sunny bravely said, but before they could go anywhere Misty quickly jumped in front of them. "Guys! Y-you don't wanna go into that scary castle, r-right?" She chuckled edging closer to them. "Uhm, yes? We have to get our friends Misty" Hitch said "you seem worried Misty, are you alright?" Sunny asked "o-ofcourse I am!" She chuckled nervously before galloping off to which Sunny and Hitch immediately followed.

As they galloped and leaped around Hitch fell on a rock and slipped to the edge of the mountain and fell off, he was barely able to grip onto the edge but once he did he held on for dear life. "Hitch!" Both Sunny and Misty screamed as they both ran over. Hitch lost his grip and fell into the raveen below to which Sunny didn't hesitate to dive off after him. She desperately tried to activate her alicorn powers but it was no use, they would both fall and slam onto the jagged and rough rocks below and their lifeless bodys would fall into the river to never be seen again. She reached out and eventually grabbed onto Hitch embracing him in her warmth one last time, both their eyes filling with tears. "I'm sorry this is the way that we'll both go, Hitch.." she sobbed "it's okay Sunny, and if it makes you feel any better, to die with you is a blessing I'd be happy to have" He chuckled before holding her face with his one hoof and kissing her. At this moment both their cutie marks started to sparkle and her powers finally activated and she soared up into the sky holding tightly to Hitch.

With this she zoomed away into the sky still holding Hitch, she then slowly set him to the ground and landed herself aswell, they both chuckled and blushed at eachother. "Aw gee Hitch, you really thought we were gonna die back there, didn't you?" Sunny giggled "Yeah, I guess I did, I just wanted to do what I've always wanted to do before we did" he chuckled holding Sunnys chin up with his hoof as she looked into his eyes amd blushed once more, smiling softly. "Hmph, I knew it!" Misty exclaimed making them both jump "Oh sweet Celestia Misty! You scared us!" Sunny said "come on guys, we can't waste anymore time!" Hitch said as they all started cantering off to the mysterious castle

When they sneaked in they heard an ominous voice from down the hall to which they silently trotted to where it was coming from. "Now that I have you three, I can drain your powers and you'll be useless! Once I get hold of the other two I'll be more powerful than ever!" The evil voice exclaimed before they heard the figure trot away. They all silently creeped into the room and were met with the sight of their friends with their bodys looking tired and worn out. As the three looked up their eyes widened to see the rest of their friends. "Uhm, what is she doing here?" Pipp asked, pointing her hoof to Misty who looked down sadly. "Don't worry guys" Hitch said "why would you ask?" Izzy, Zipp and Pipp snarled at Misty "Well, you see, Misty.. uhm.. she's with opaline" Izzy said "Who in equestria is Opaline?" Sunny asked "I am!" A voice exclaimed behind them to which they turned around to be met with a purple alicorn with white and blue hair. "You know Misty, I never thought you had it in you, but after you brought me that little baby dragon I do admit I had some hope for you" Everyone gasped "O-Opaline wait! You don't understand!" Misty stuttered "Misty how could you do this to us?" Said Sunny "I thought we were your friends..." Tears formed in Misty's eyes "n-no! You don't understand!" She was cut off by Hitch who pushed her away from Sunny "we don't wanna hear it Misty! Why don't you just suck all the magic out of us and leave us to rot huh?" Misty gulped "oh no.."

(Words - 714)