Sunbathing Minus The Sun

//In truth I could have made a few more chapters about their walk up to Rivira but I decided against it. The novel is already gonna be long enough as is. No need to throw more unnecessary fuel on the fire.

So yeah, that's all. Enjoy.

Also, if anyone donates to Pãtrĕøn, any tier, I'll throw in an extra 2 chapters on Webnovel for everyone. This offer stands for one week.

Every day that someone new donates, I'll upload 4 chapters onto Webnovel instead of two.

Pâtreøn.com/ShadowDrev
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"It'll take us a day and a half?" Aamon questioned, repeating the information he had just been told.

"Well, maybe around a day now. Why? Tired? Want me to carry you?"

"Funny."

It had been around seven or so hours since the Coalition had first arrived on the 27th floor, since the expedition team had walked into Water City and Aamon had had the unfortunate encounter with his scaly reptilian friend. The band of Familias was just now reaching the beginning of the 25th floor, and in doing so, the white-haired individual had taken the time to ask his ever so energetic Amazon friend how long the journey towards Rivira would take. Normally, he would've patiently awaited their arrival, but he started to wonder just how far the location was after they passed the six hour mark and still found himself traversing the snaking waterways of the 25th floor. He wasn't complaining but rather attempting to shift his own preconceived notions.

Though it was rather hard to convey that with just his tone alone.

"There's no shame in being tired," Tiona said with laugh. "Just gotta push through it."

"You're seriously tired after such a little walk?" Tione asked, giving him a sideways look. "That's kinda pathetic."

"Just.....hang in there," Ais said quietly, most likely cheering him on.....probably.

"I'm not tired!!" Aamon said, making a face. "I just wanted to know when we're getting there. Obviously, I don't know crap about where we're going, idiots."

"You're showing more emotion. That's a good sign."

The white-haired youth wasn't entirely sure when Riveria had moved into their space, having been entirely focused on those in his immediate vicinity, so it came as surprise when she finally spoke up. It was especially daunting since the elven woman had such a commanding presence, her mixture of beauty, elegance, and light green hair naturally seeming to outshine those around her.

"Oh, Riveria." Aamon glanced at her as he continued his pace. "Yeah. Though without my memories, its difficult I guess."

"You're still you even without your memories though."

Aamon didn't actually know enough to argue against her so he merely shrugged, focusing straight ahead.

"I'm just waiting for the moment we finally get to Rivira. I have a few things I need to work out mentally, preferably in a place where something couldn't potentially kill me with a single breath."

"It's gonna be a while until then."

"So I've been told," Aamon responded blandly.

"As long as he doesn't collapse before then," Tiona teased.

"I'm NOT tired!!"
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

It took 20 hours. Twenty long grueling hours of walking up floor after floor of monster infested passageways to reach the safe point commonly referred to as Rivira.