Twenty six

Grace knew how she was going to try and make it work with Jamie. She knew all she had been through with Adam. And she wasn't wanting to ruin it with Jamie.

Jamie had changed her life and she felt like it was a needed change. Adam had broken her heart and she had finally moved on. She felt as though her life was only getting better.

She knew how Adam was back in the village. But she wasn't going to let it bother her. She was going to focus on the good that was her relationship with Jamie.

All she knew was that things were a complicated mess. And she was trying to do all she could to focus on Jamie. And making it work with him.

Morning came and she found herself in bed with Jamie. He had invited her over and they had spent the night having sex. She looked to him and smiled. "Good morning," she said.

"Morning. Did you sleep okay?" Jamie asked as he kissed down her neck.

Grace nodded. She straddled him and smiled. "Thanks for inviting me. I had a great time," she find him as she looked to him.

"Always. Feel free to sneak into my bed whenever you want," Jamie said as he pushed into her.

Grace moaned and rolled her eyes back into her head. She began grinding against him. The bed was hitting off the headboard. She looked down at him and grinned. "Just fuck me like I'm the only one here," she said.

"Of course babe."

Jamie flipped the two of them. He began moving in and out of her at a fast and rough pace. She looked to him and moaned. "I love you."

"Love you too."

Grace groaned as she felt him fill her up with his seed. She groaned and looked to him.

***
Grace walked through the village. She saw Brooke and smirked. "You weren't with Ross were you?" She asked as she looked to her.

Brooke shook her head. She sighed. "No. I kinda may have spent the night with Graham. And I don't know why," she said as she looked to her sister.

Grace sighed. She looked to her. "Brooke. You have to make your mind up about what you want," she said as she handed her a drink.

"I know. I just... I can't make my mind up. They both make me happy. And they both make me feel good," Brooke told her.

Grace took her hand and smiled. "You'll be okay. It will be sorted."

***
Grace was sitting in the living room. She looked up as Adam walked in. "Grace. Can we talk?" He asked.

"No. You just left me like I was nothing. And I don't know how to feel about that. Leave me alone," she told him as she stood and went to walk off.

"Grace please."

"No. I'm happy now. So leave me alone. Or I swear, I will make you pay for hurting me," Grace told him as she walked off.

But would things change between Grace and Adam now he was back around?