Four

Grace hadn't been herself for a few weeks. She had distanced herself from everyone. She knew what she had with adam was forbidden and that they shouldn't be doing it. But she couldn't resist him. He was like a drug to her and they couldn't seem to stay away from him each other. Grace sat in the kitchen at butlers farm and ran her hands through her hair and sighed. She was worried that she was developing feelings for adam and she didn't want that to happen. She knew that the last thing that she wanted was to fall in love with him, even though he was her stepbrother. Moira walked into the kitchen and frowned as she looked to Grace "are you okay?" She asked as Grace ran a hand through her hair and sighed "I don't know, I'm just starting to think that it was a mistake coming back" grace said as moira sat next to her and smiled.

"Don't say that, your dad is just being as moody as always and he is glad that you are back, you and Brooke. You know that he loves you both" moira said as grace looked to her and smiled. "I don't know, I just guess that a lot of things is getting to me" she said as Brooke walked into the room as the twin sisters held eye contact for a moment "I'm here if you want to talk, I better get done work down" she said as she walked off as Brooke walked over to where grace was and looked to her and smiled "you now your playing with fire by messing around with adam right?" She asked "trust me, I know" "I just wouldn't want to be you when dad finds out and you know that he will" Brooke said as grace looked to her and sighed. She knew Brooke was right.

***

Later that day, Grace sat in the cafe and sighed as Adam walked in. Grace sighed to herself as he walked over to her and smirked "well, look who it is, someone would say that you were avoiding me" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes as he sat opposite her and looked to her and smirked. "What do you want Adam?" She asked "you" he said as she rolled her eyes at him "what are we, and I don't mean step brother and sister either?" She asked as he sighed "I don't know, but I do know I want you and no one else and I also know I'm not ready for the bombshell of everyone finding out" he said as she looked to him and nodded "me too"

Later that day, grace stood in the woolpack as she stood pulling pints as she starting working at the pub, Adam walked in and frowned as he saw Pete who was flirting with Grace. He stood with Aaron who was talking to him about Robert. Adam pretending to listen on as he continued to watch grace. He was jealous as he saw her with Pete. He didn't care, if anyone could see he wanted her to himself. Grace smirked as she saw Adam who was watching her.

***

Later that night, Grace got one and saw Adam who was sitting at the table. She looked to him and smirked "you know that he means nothing to me, I'm on interested in you" she said as he looked to her and smirked. He stood up and walked over her and grabbed her waist and leant in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him as he pulled her to his bedroom as they stripped off. She pushed him onto the bed and straddled him as he flipped her and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her, grace couldn't stop thinking of his she was falling in love with him.