Two

A/N; Brooke Dingle and any kiddies she has belongs to _X_Sammii_X_

***

Grace walked down into the kitchen and smiled as she saw Cain and moira as well as Adam. Grace looked to Adam and smirked, she knew that it was wrong and that he was practically her brother would she couldn't help but feel attracted to him "so what are you up to today?" Cain asked his daughter who looked to him and shrugged "no idea, I might go and visit mum" grace said as Cain looked at her disapprovingly as grace sighed "don't start dad, she's my mum and I have a right to see her" grace said as Cain sighed "I know, just be careful and your sister is back later" he said "Debbie, where had she been?" Grace asked "no, your other sister, she followed In Your footsteps and quit university" Cain said as grace smiled "brookey did, ddI she?" Grace asked smirking as Cain rolled his eyes at her "you two stay out of trouble, you two may be twins but it's too alike" he said as he walked off.

Grace stood in the kitchen and looked to Adam and smirked. She looked to him as he walked over to her and smiled "I know what you want" he said as she looked to him and smirked "and what's that?" She asked as he placed a hand on her hip as he backed her between him and the wall "me" he said as she looked to him for a moment before he leant in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her as she kissed back more passionately, not caring how wrong it was.

***

Later that day, Grace sat in the pub with a vodka and coke as chas looked to her and frowned "what's up with you?" She asked as grace looked to her and smiled "nothing" grace said as chas looked to her and rolled her eyes "your my niece grace, and your a terrible liar" chas said as grace smiled. She knew that she couldn't get the kids with Adam out of her mind and it was driving her crazy "I'm fine, honest" grace said as she glanced to the time and sighed "if my dad looks for me, tell him I went into town" she said as chas smiled "sure"

Later that afternoon, Grace smiled as she walked into the prison and smiled as she saw charity. She hugged her and smiled "hi mum" "hi Gracie, how are you?" Charity asked as grace sighed "I got kicked out of university and dad isn't happy, he thinks I'm a disappointment" grace said as charity looked to her and smiled "just like me" she said as grace looked to her mum and smiled "I miss you mum" Grace said as Charity looked to her and smiled "I miss you too" Charity said as grace smiled to her. Grace got back to the village and walked into the pub and smiled as she saw her family. She glanced around and smiled as she saw Brooke and walked over to her sister and hugged her "what are you doing here? I thought that you were done with this place for good?" Grace asked Brooke who looked to her and smirked "and I thought that you were done?" Brooke asked as grace looked to her and smiled "yeah, well things changed" grace said.

***

Later that night, grace sat in the house at butlers farm as Adam walked in. They looked to each other as he sat next to her and smiled "about that kiss" he said as she looked to him and frowned "it shouldn't of happened" she said as he looked to her and nodded "I know, it was wrong" he said as he looked to her for a moaning before he leant in and kissed her again. Grace found herself kissing him back and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her and moaned. They soon found their way to her room as they stripped off as they continued to kiss passionately. He pushed her onto the bed and climbed on top of her and pushed into her causing her to moan. Grace knew that she had to keep this secret, she knew no one could find out, after all he was her step brother.