Three

Grace woke up and frowned to herself as she saw Adam who lay in her bed next to her. She cursed under her breathe as she remembered how she had slept with him the night before. Grace knew that they were practically related as their parents were married. She ran a hand through her hair as she grabbed her phone off of the side and cursed to herself as she realised that she was an hour late of meeting Brooke, she looked to her phone and sighed as she heard a knock at the door "grace, are you awake?" She heard Cain say as she cursed to herself "Adam, wake up. You have to go" she said to him as he stood from the bed and he hurried to get dressed. He looked to her and smiled awkwardly "I'll see you in a bit" he said as she nodded. She felt awkward as she thought of what had happened "yeah" grace said as he climbed to the wedding. Grace grabbed her dressing gown on and answered the door and smiled as she saw Cain.

"Here you are, your sister has been calling Are you okay?" He asked as she looked to him and smiled "I slept in that's all" she said as he sat on the bed next to her and smiled "I wanted to talk to you about university, what's going on?" He asked as she looked to him and smiled "i just wanted a break that's all" she said as he looked to her and nodded. He knew that she was hiding something "I have to get dressed and met Brooke" she said as Cain smiled "I'll see you in a bit" Cain said as he walked off As grace sighed to herself at the fact she had almost been caught.

***

Later that day, grace sat in the pub with Brooke as they had a catch up "so have you some to mum?" Brooke asked as grace looked to her and smiled "not really, I went to see her when I got back and I missed her but it's not the same with her being in jail" grace said as Brooke nodded in agreement. Grace spotted Adam who walked with Aaron and frowned as he started to flirt with Victoria. Grace knew that they only had one night together but she knew it meant something to her. She knew that she was jealous as she looked to them.

"Is there something going on with you and our step brother?" Brooke asked as grace looked to her and smiled "of course not" she said as Brooke looked to her and rolled her eyes "your a terrible liar, just make sure dad doesn't find out, you know just how protective that he is" Brooke said as grace looked to her and smiled as she looked across the bar to Adam. They caught eye contact for a few minutes and she smiled as Brooke looked to them and groaned "ugh get a room" she said as grace nudged her causing her to fall off of the bar stool as grace looked to her and laughed.

***

Grace walked out of the pub toilets and smirked as she saw Adam "is nice to see you with clothes on" he said as she looked to him and smirked "I look even better without clothes" she said as he looked to her and smirked. He placed a hand on her cheek and pulled her to him as he kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into the toilets. They walked into the cubicles as he lifted her as she wrapped her legs around his waist, he pulled her close as he undid his belt and pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her.