⚜️VKs⚜️

On the top that's what your hair looks like but if you don't like it then do your natural hair color or the hair you have. I don't have any outfits for you guys but, you can make up your own outfit or imagine it.
I just did the hair that's all, the outfits you can just imagine it, Okay? Good :) Think of a Purple and green outfit just like Mals but different ;)

Here are the characters in the story:

.Mal and Y/n: Daughter of Maleficent.

.Evie: Daughter of The Evie Queen.

.Jay: Son of Jafar.

.Carlos: Son of Cruella de Vil

.Prince Ben: Son of Beauty and the Beast

. Audrey: Daughter of Sleeping Beauty.

.Jane: Daughter of Fairy Godmother.

.Doug: Son of Dopey.

.Chad: Son of Cinderella.

.Lonnie: Daughter of Mulan.

On with the story.

~×××××⚜️×××××~

"Once upon a Time long, long ago. Well more like 20 years ago."

"Bell married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closet, personal friends *chuckles* Big Cake."

"Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all the kingdom and got himself elected King of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the Villains and Sidekicks, basically all the interesting people and he booted them off to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep on there"

"This is our hood, No magic. No wifi. No way out. Or so I thought. Hang on you're about to meet us but first this happened" Mal smirks.

⚜️
Now it shows Prince Ben, Belle and Beast's son. He was getting his suit fitted for him. As he stared out the window of his room looking out to the Isle. He sees something different with the VKs, like their heart has nothing to do with their parents. He believes that he can help out people no matter what they come from or their personalities. If he was to become king, he needs to prove he can become King. Ben's tailor moved his head from the window and moved it straight forward. The tailor measured his head and then released, then Ben looked back out the window and stared at the Isle of the Lost.

"How is it possible that you're gonna be crowned King in a month. You're just a baby!" Ben's parents walked in as he looked at his parents talking about him.

"He's turning 16, dear." His mother added.

"Hey, Pop's" Ben spoke.

"Sixteen? That's far too young to be crowned King. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42." Beast smiled at his son when Belle glared at him.

"Uh. You decide to marry me at 28." Belle scoffs, staring at her husband.

"It was either you or a teapot." The king smiled at his son. Ben chuckles but Belle just rolles her eyes. "Kidding" he look at his son as he smiles at his parents.

"Mom, Dad..." Ben began to speak and tried to walk up to them but his tailor stopped him, so Ben started standing back on the platform and continued to speak. "I've chosen my first official proclamation." He spoke as he parents look at each other and smiled.
"I've decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost be given a chance..." Ben pauses for a quick second "to live here in Auradon." The King stared at his son in disbelief. Belle drop the piece of clothing she had in her hands on to the floor. The king stared at his son with his mouth slightly open. Ben stepped up to them. "Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned." He stares at his parents, knowing what his dad might say to him.