⚜️The villains ⚜️

The next morning after having a beautiful loving date with Jay, you couldn't keep your mind off of Jay, it's like he is in your mind 24/7. You dreamed about him, thinking how all the wonderful things you both could do together. Jay was thinking the same thing as you, he dreamed about his life you and how it would be like. Morning came around and both couples woke up getting ready for class. Meeting each other on the hallways with the other VKs and walking to class together. Of course Jay wouldn't let you go no where without his morning kiss, so you did and off to Fairy Godmother glass.

                                              ~In class~
                                                     ⚜️
In class, Carlos and the girls wanted you and Jay to sit together and how cute you both were, well at least to Evie it was. Mal simply smiles and Carlos couldn't say no, even though Carlos would tease Jay about it later.

                                            ~Y/n's Pov~
                                                     ⚜️
We were all in class, I of course sitting next to my boyfriend. Fairy Godmother didn't want us to sit together but she couldn't break up with the Villain kids. Also it's kind of weird saying those words but Jay wanted to be that. Jay had his arm around my shoulders then moved down to my waist. I've never been so happy in my life but I still had to make sure about my mother. How do I tell her? My thoughts were cut off because of Fairy Godmother approaching us at our tables.

"Children, excuse me. Um..." FG started. "As you know this Sunday is Family Day here at Auradon Prep."

Family Day!?!

"And because your parents can't be here due to distance, we've arranged for a special treat." Fairy Godmother finishes, to Jay's disappointed face when I had shot up from him not wanting my mother to see Jay and I together. That means my mother is going to see me. FG rushes twords the T.V to make the video call with our parents.

She turnes it on and it reveals my mother right in front of the screen.
"I don't see anything, nor do I hear."

She was having trouble with the video call and the screen. Knowing my mom, she doesn't know anything about technology or anything with a screen on it. Fairy Godmother turnes her head back at use and waves her hands for us to go to the front.

Al of us got up started making our way twords the video call from our parents. Jay held on to my hand, dragging my with him standing slightly close to him.
The villains still having trouble with the camera they finally fix the problem.

"Oh. Evie it's mommy." EQ shouted through the call, looking at Evie. "Look how beautiful." Evie waves back at her mother giving her a small grin. "You know what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree." Evie mother added.

"Don't you mean the weeds?" My mother said rolling her eyes a bit. Cruella, which is Carlos mom came closer to the screen.

"Who's the old bat?" She commented, getting the villains attention as they saw what she meant.

"This is Fairy Godmother." Mal places her hands on Fairy Godmother's shoulders as FG smiled and faded away when Cruella called her 'old bat'. I glanced at my mother and her lips turned into a smirk, looking at the Godmother.

"Still doing tricks with eggplants?" My mom chuckles lightly.

"I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage!" Fairy Godmother shouted, getting upset about Maleficent mocking her.

"You really couldn't give Cinderella till 1:00a.m?" My mother smirks. "I mean really. What, the hamster had to be back on their little wheels?" All the Villains laugh alone with my mother, having a great time making fun of Fairy Godmother. I rolled my eyes in announce.