⚜️The truth comes out⚜️

Night hit and it was time for the VKs to finally figure out a plan to grab the wand from Fairy Godmother and break the barrier that surrounds the Isle of the lost. It was almost time for the big moment, so they all had to make sure they had a plan to destroy Auradon. Will the VKs make it?

⚜️Jay's and Carlos's room⚜️

You never thought the day would come, only one more day, but you have to do this for your parents.
The Vks were around the table looking at the photos and plans that they will be using against Auradon itself. You stood next your sister, Evie next Mal as well, Jay next to you having his arm around your waist and Carlos next to Evie.

"Okay, we all know what this looks like." Mal pointed at the drawing she made of the wand, everyone nodded. "So, we'll be up on the dais under the Beast spell jar, and we'll be coming in from here." Mal pointed at the map of Auradon. "I will be in the very front."

"And the rest of us will be up in the balcony." You said finishing Mal's sentence.

"Okay." Evie said. Mal turns to Carlos and looks at him.

"Carlos?" She asked him, so she could that Carlos got the plan set.

"Okay, so I'll find our limo, so we can break the barrier, and get back on the island with the wand." Carlos finished.

"Perfect." She smiles slightly than turns to Evie. "Evie?"

"Yeah?" Evie looks up at her.

"You will use this to take out the driver. Two sprays and he'll be out like a light." Mal handed Evie a perfume bottle filled with sleeping potion which you and Mal worked on to fill almost some of the bottle.

"Okay." Evie muttered, grabbing the bottle from Mal.
The VKs tuned to look at each other with pure silence. They are gonna do this. Deep down the Vks were sad that they will be leaving Auradon and it taking over along with your parents. All you could think about was your mother and Jay, you didn't know what your mother would do to Jay if they return back to the Isle and deep down inside she was afraid of losing Jay and losing herself to and her sister...The Vks.

Jay glanced at you and noticed your sad expression. He grabs your arm and moves you to his bed with him. He lays down while you lay on top of him snuggling into his chest as tears started to form on your eyes. You were about to get up but Jay had pulled you down more towards his chest and whispers in your ear.

"No one will ever take me away from you. I'll always remember you, My Diamond." Jay whispers kissing your head as tear ran down you face and onto Jay's shirt. He lifted her head and wipes your tears away and leaning in to kiss your lips while you did the same. After he pulled away he looks at you straight in the eyes and whispers again. "Don't cry, tears don't look beautiful on you." He said, making you giggle and laugh in his chest. "That the laugh I want to hear." He said teasing you and hugging you tightly around your waist.

"I love you." You muffled under his neck. Jay had heard it and was slightly shocked about what you had said but he quickly smiled and kissed the top of your head.

"I love you, too." Jay said rubbing you back gently.

Carlos slightly hears the conversation between Jay and Y/n and smiles when he hears the words 'I love you' to each other but he was still a bit sad that they will be leaving back to the Isle and letting Maleficent take over Auradon. With Evie, she turns to walk away but she looks over at Mal's spell book and saw a spell that caught her attention.

"M?" Mal looks at her. "You want to break Ben's love spell?" She asked, making Mal looked back at the book and what Evie was looking at.

"Yeah. You know, for after." Mal spoke. Making Evie sit down next to her. "I don't..." Mal paused for a moment. "I've just been thinking, you know. When the villains finally do invade Auradon, and began to loot and kick their leaders and destroy all that is good and beautiful," Mal said making Jay, Carlos and Y/n to look at Mal. "Ben still being on love with me just seems a little extra...cruel." Mal finished, looking down at her book and roughly closeing it and shoot up from her sit and walks away.