⚜️School⚜️

Hello loves it's me your Author but like I said in the other few chapters put your own outfit or imagine it ;) And are you wearing the necklace that Jay gave you?...yes, yes you are. So just imagine your school outfit basically thought out the whole book you can plan your outfit. Okay. Good. Enjoy this chapter.

~×××⚜️×××~

The next morning we all woke up for our classes that we had to extended to. And our teacher is Fairy Godmother...yay.... But anyways. I took a quick shower and got dressed and so did Evie and Mal.

We all got to class and was doing class as Fairy Godmother was teaching us. Mal was drawing while the others... I have no idea what they were doing. I sat next to Mal which for Evie she sat infornt of us. Carlos and Jay sat on the other table next to Mal and I. I wanted to draw as well so I did. I wasn't a good drawer like Mal was but it's something.

"Is someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out it's heart?" Ms. Fairy Godmother questioned us. I didn't really pay attention to it, I just kept on drawing. Then Evie raises her hand.

"Evie" Fairy Godmother pointed.

"What was the second one?" Evie spoke. Mal and I looked at each other but kept on drawing.

"Oh. Okay. Anyone else? Mal?" She pointed at Mal which made her look up. Good thing I didn't get picked.

"C, give it a bottle." Mal answered.

"Correct, again." Fairy Godmother was very happy with Mal just like how mother is also happy with her as well.

"You are on fire, girl!" Carlos spoke to Mal. Mal just shrugged.

"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun." Mal rolled her eyes a little as everyone was realizing what Mal had said. She was right. Just like my mother was right about Mal.

Just then a girl with a blue dress just walked in the room and rushed over to Fairy Godmother. Squealing as she rushed passed our table. "Hello, dear one." Fairy Godmother smiles at her. I didn't care I just went back to drawing.

The girl gave the papers to Fairy Godmother. "Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation." When she had said that Mal bumped my shoulder to pay attention to the girl in front. I looked up and saw Fairy Godmother signing something while the girl was looking at us, scared.

"Everyone her remembers my daughter, Jane?" FG spoke. "Mom, no!" Jane whispers under her breath but clearly we can hear her. "It's okay. Jane, this is everyone." FG turns her around to face us.

Jane gave a little wave and a nervous smile. "Hi. That's okay, don't mind me, as you were." And with that she walks away but from our table she squeales and then walks away.

"Let's continue." FG starts. "You found a vial of poison. Do you, A, put it in the king's wine? B, paint it on a apple." That answer made Evie smile and giggle a little. "Or, C, turn over to the proper authoritie?" FG smiled.

Evie, Jay and Carlos quickly raised their hands up. Jay kept on trying to put Carlos hand down which he did but Carlos was having trouble with Jay putting down his hand. Then FG picked. "Jay." She pointed.

"C. You turn it over to the proper authoritie." Jay grins and looks at Carlos.

"I was gonna say that!" Carlos pouted.

"But I said it first!" Mocking Carlos in a baby voice then he grabs Carlos and puts him on the table 'play fighting' with him. "Come here! Come on, who said it first?" Jay started rubbing Carlo's head as Carlos tried to get him off.