⚜️Mal's plan⚜️

After doing Lonnie's hair I went back to working on my work and also how to get the wand but Mal was working on that. Mal has been looking for a spell in the book but couldn't still find it. I could tell she was really stressed, more stressed than I am. If ever get our hands on the wand then that means the Isle of the Lost can be free once again.

Carlos came in a little earlier. Lonnie and Jane had left cause they had other stuff to do. Carlos came in and sat down in front of Mal's bed with a dog in his arms which Ben had given it to him. Evie working on Chad's homework and Mal trying to find stuff in the book.
That's when the door open and Jay came in with a blue jersey with a yellow number 8 on the back. He the team for tourney! To be honest he looked...kinda hot in it...I mean whaaaaat?~

Jay hype himself up and turning around showing off his jersey. Carlos whistles and smile. I just simply grined at Jay when he approached Mal next to her bed. "Did your plan work with Jane? Are you and Y/n going over to see the wand?" Jay asked Mal.

"Do you think that I would be going through every single spell in the book if I hadn't completely struck out?" Mal spoke in frustrated voice.

"Someone's in a bad mood." Carlos said.

"My mom's counting on Y/n and I!" Mal said flicking Carlos in the back of his head. "We can't let her down!" M added looking through the book again.

"Mal's right. We both have to focus." I stated.

"We can do this..." Jay shouted which made us all quiet. Evie, Carlos, Mal and I looked twords Jay as he looked at us. "If we stick together." Jay finished when Mal opened her mouth.

"And we won't go back until we do." Mal spoke.

I smiled at what Jay had said. "Because we're rotten..." I said which made the VKs smile at me then we all spoke the last word.

"To the core."-All.

We all smiled at each other. Then it was quiet for moment then Evie spoke up. "Oh, yeah. I found out that Fairy Godmother blesses Ben with the wand at coronation and we all get to go." Evie stated. Mal and I looked at each other then looked at Evie and had to process what she had said. "I have nothing to wear, of course." Evie added putting her pencil down.

Then we hear a knock on our door, I looked towards Mal how looked at Evie while getting up from her bed to answer the door. "Hold that thought." Said Mal before going up to the door and opened it. It was Ben. Wonder what he wants?

"Hey, Mal." Ben started. "I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering if you had any questions or anything that you needed." Ben added while staring into Mal's eyes, smiling.

Mal turned twords us but shacking head as if saying no. "Not that I know of." Mal muttered.

"Okay. All right." Ben began and then started to walk away. "Well, if you need anything, just" "Oh. Wait!" Before Ben started walking Mal had stopped as he went back to face Mal again.

"Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?" Asked Mal.

"Yeah, the whole school goes." Ben said while smiling.

"Wow. That's is beyond exciting." Mal spoke slowly with a small smile. "Do you think that it's a possibility that the five of us could stand in the front row next to the Fairy Godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?" Mal questioned with a grin on her lips, looking at Ben.

I glanced at Ben as he didn't know what to say after what Mal just said. He pauses for a second then process to talk. "I wish you could." Ben stated clapping his together lightly. "Up front it's just me, my folk and my girlfriend." Ben added.