⚜️Going to Auradon⚜️

Let's just get straight into the story ;)

                                        ~×××⚜️×××~

"You will go. You will find the Fairy Godmother and you will bring me back her magic wand." Maleficent demanded as she tells her daughters while filing her nails. So blows in his nails and said one last thing, "Easy-peasy." Maleficent added looking at her daughters.

"What's in it for us?" You asked to your mother.

"Matching thrones. Hers-and-hers crowns." Your mother added, then Carlos spoke.

"I think she meant us." The VKs nodded as Maleficent snaps her fingers twords her daughters to make them come forward.

"It's all about you and me, babies!" She began. "Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?" Maleficent asked staring at her daughters. You and Mal looked at each other for a quick second then back to their mother.

"-Well, yeah, I mean, who doesn't..." Mal said.

"-Well, then get me the wand and you and I can see all that and so much more." Maleficent said. "And with that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bend both good and evil to my will!" She yelled, then the Evil Queen added. "Our will?" Maleficent looked at her and rolled her eyes "Our will, our will."

You and Mal had looked back where the Evil Queen spoke then heard finger snapping in front of you, which draws your both attention. "And if you both refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your life, missies." Maleficent finished. "What...Mom..."

Maleficent shut her mother and looked at her two daughters as her eyes turned green, staring deep into their eyes. You and Mal did the same and tried to win the staring contest with your mom but ended up failing. 'Wow, she did both of us' you thought when Mal growled. "Fine. Whatever." "I win" Maleficent put her hand one her head as you and Mal sat down on chair.

"Evie. My little Evil-ette in training." EQ grabbed her daughter attention as Evie went up to her mother and sat infornt of her. "You just find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother-in-law wing." The Evil Queen tells her daughters and they both speak.
"And lots and lots of mirrors." The mother and daughter said at the same time, Evie was more smiling and giggling
"No laughing. Wrinkles." EQ added.

"Well, they're not taking my Carlos, because I'd miss him too much." Cruella de Vil rubs her son's cheek as Carlos looks at her. "Really, mom?" Carlos said happliy. "Yes. Who would touch up my roots? Fluff my fur and scrape the bunions off my feet?" She told her son which Carlos expression turned into an annoyed one. "Yeah, maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing." Carlos muttered.
"Carlos, they have dogs in Auradon." Cruella added.
"Oh no! I'm not going." Carlos freak out knowing that there's dogs there.

"Oh!" Maleficent yelled in disbelief.

"Well, Jay isn't going either. I need him to stock the shelves in my store." Jafar pushes his son to the side and whispers to him. "What did you score?" Jafar asked in excitement. Jay pulls out different things he stole and the last item his pulled out, grabbed his dad's attention which made him gasp. "A lamp." Jafar whispers lightly and starts to rub the lamp but his son stops him "Dad, I already tried." Jafar growls and tosses the lamp back to Jay which he caught it.

"Evie's not going anywhere until we get rid of this unibrow. Hmm?" EQ told her daughter as Evie touches her eyebrows.

"What is wrong with you all?" Maleficent yelled. "People used to cower at the mention of our names!" Maleficent walked slamming her hand on the table.
"For 20 years, I have searched for a way off this island."