The Pearl

it's been 2 days since the incident and no one knew where the blonde was.. this worried the other dancers because it wasn't like him to come in.
"Still no sign of him" Hongjoong asked Han, Han knew where Felix was but he pretended he had no clue. Han figured the blonde was so depressed that he was curled up in a ball at the hotel. Little did he know.

Felix was at the hotel alright but he wasn't sitting there crying. He was practicing, here he was dancing in the hotel room for his next act. He took the 2 days off as he wanted to clear his head, he wasn't going to let this man with a god complex get him down.
He came up with the perfect routine, the perfect outfit, perfect hair. He felt like he was ready to take on the world.

Meanwhile, at the club Hyunjin was in the basement finishing up the last minute touches to the casino and to the brothel. He was going over last minute things, he wasn't even in the mood, he couldn't sleep right after what he did to the blonde, after the way he talked to him. He felt like a piece of shit and this wasn't even the worst thing he's done.
When he heard the blonde hadn't come in for now day 2 his guilt became worse.
He had the power to find the blonde in an instant yet he didn't. The casino was to open tomorrow and he already had so much to do, luckily all this work was there to occupy his mind. If it weren't for that, he'd probably be drinking his life away.

The Next Day

Today was the grand opening of the Casino which a good amount of people were to attend, which meant more business for the burlesque club.
The whole place was fast paced as the club had music blasting, drinks being poured and the dressing room with beautiful dancers getting ready to put on a terrific show. The Casino was a hit and even the "extra" services.

The dressing room was filled with the smell of perfume, hair spray as the dancers glammed up for the night. Low and Behold Lixie walked in through the door "Lixie you made it ! Where were you ! What happened !" The blonde was bombarded with all these questions but he just smiled "I'm fine everyone ! I just needed time to myself" he made his way to the vanity where he took out all his stuff, he was ready to put on his best show yet. He added the pearls and rhinestones to his eyes, add rhinestones and glitter to his hair, made sure his long hair was wavy and his outfit was on point.
He wore a mermaid inspired corset and lots of pearls and jewels. He looked like a million dollar mermaid, his whole performance was inspired the siren.

"Lixie you're on in about 10 minutes, stand by" the man said "ohhh soobin ! Is the clam ready ? And the *special* surprise ?" Felix exclaimed.
"Yes lix it's all ready for you !" He smiled.

Lix nodded happily and went back to getting ready, he applied body glitter and the sweetest perfume. He knew tonight's show was going to be amazing as he felt confident.

"Lix you're up" Soobin yelled.

"Let's do this" Felix said.

Hyunjin was talking with people, the club was packed then it's ever been. He greeted a few friends and colleagues, he mainly was looking for the blonde but to no avail. He just wanted to apologize at this point. "Hyunjin ! Why don't you take a break and join us" one of his colleagues called him over to their booth. Hyunjin sat down as he kept looking around "maybe he didn't show up" he thought to himself.
Hyunjin just decided to focus on the NOW and entertain his guests and be the boss.

"Hyunjin you got yourself a pretty sweet joint here" the man said. "Oh yeah, good idea right ?" He chuckled. The two men were then approached by 2 women who were clearly escorts, "can we join you two handsome guys" the woman said. The man didn't hesitate to invite them to sit. It didn't take much time before the women were all over the men, Hyunjin's colleague was engulfing the woman not even paying attention to his surroundings. Hyunjin was kissing the woman as well but unlike his friend he just did it because she was there. He was making out the women but in his head he was kissing the blonde, he started to kiss the woman passionately "do you want to go the back room sir ?" She whispered. Before he could reply the lights dimmed again letting everyone know the next act was coming up.
Hongjoong appeared on stage, smile wide. He hasn't smiled this wide in a long time.
"How are we feeling tonight ?" He shouted in the mic which a bunch of cheers responded.
"Tonight we have a special treat for all of you, one of our beloved dancers, a Siren who will steal your heart ! Introducing LIXIE !!"