Here comes the br- burlesque

It has been a year since the boss and the burlesque starting dating and they have been engaged for most of that time. their wedding was just around the corner which had the two and all their friends and employees busy. This is going to be one of the biggest weddings they have ever seen, Hyunjin did not want to do something simple he wanted their wedding to be just as extravagant as they are.

"Mr. Hwang the caterers are here, they're asking if you prefer fish, beef or chicken ?" Hyunjin was in his office at the club. "Mhm let me ask my fiancé"
Hyunjin was paying for the entire wedding but he had no say so in anything else, he gave full control to the blonde when it came to the food, the decor, even something as simple as the table placement.
Felix was downstairs helping some dancers rehearse, after the incident he decided to only dance when he wanted to where before it was mandatory. His fiancé came up with a great idea and that was to be a dance teacher and help the burlesque dancers come up with routines and performances. He truly enjoyed it because he was still involved in the club and he still got to see his friends but off the stage.

"Lixie, the caterers would like to know if you'd prefer chicken, beef or fish" Felix was in the middle of going over a routine, "you can take a break Jaz" he said as he approached the wedding planners assistant. "What does my husband say ?" Felix asked
The assistant laughed a little "oh well he told me to ask you" she smiled nervously.
Felix loved being in charge because he had an eye for style and he loved party planning but he wasn't getting married to himself. He wanted his fiancé to be just as involved as he was. Felix thought for a second "here let's go ask him together, I need to talk to him anyway" Felix motioned the girl to follow him to Hyunjin's office.
Hyunjin was sitting down going over the monthly expenses for the club as he paid every one of them.
Felix walked in with the assistant right behind him
"Darling, Jihyo needs to know if we want chicken, beef or fish. Which one do you think we should do ?"
Hyunjin was in the middle of typing "uhh whichever one you want baby, here's my card" he slid the card over as his eyes were glued to the screen.
Felix physically got annoyed which the assistant could see "I'm going to call the wedding planner real quick, I'll be right back" she left knowing the energy In the room was tense.
Felix stared at his fiancé shooting daggers, Hyunjin was so focused on typing he didn't even realize the blonde was still in the room.
"Ahem" Felix coughed. Hyunjin finally looked up, "oh baby you're still here ? I thought you left" he chuckled.
Felix couldn't even break a smile as he was already annoyed with the man's lack of attention.
"Hyunjin, can I talk to you about something" hyunjin looked up at the blonde where even he could tell something was wrong. "Yes ?"
Felix walked towards his desk "we're getting married in a month and you haven't even acknowledged it"
Hyunjin was confused, as far as he was concerned he thought he was doing everything right by staying out of the way and letting Felix take charge.
"No .. baby I have ! I'm so excited to finally get married to you. You know I've waited for this day a long time" he said. Felix just sighed "babe .. every time I ask you about planning the wedding, you don't even put your input in or you just hand me your card.. I want my husband to help me plan our wedding .. that's all"
Hyunjin felt immediately guilty, he didn't want to make the blonde feel he wasn't excited for their wedding. "Baby I am so .. sorry. I didn't know I was making you feel that way, i thought you'd want complete creative control and that's why I stepped back" he went to the blonde and pulled him in for a hug. The blonde chuckled "Jinnie.. I want your input, doesn't matter how crazy it is, this is your wedding too you know" he hugged the man back even tighter.
Hyunjin's smile grew "wait so I can decide on some stuff too?" Felix pulled out of the hug "of course my love anything you want"

Time lapse

The wedding planner and her assistant were now in the office of the boss and his fiancé, "So Mr. Hwang lixie told me you have some input" she smiled with her pen ready to write.
Hyunjin took a breath "ok .. so I was thinking can we have an iron man wedding cake ? And maybe instead of just roses can we add tulips and baby's breath ? And i know we can choose between chicken and beef but can we also have pizza ? Oh and maybe some fireworks?" Hyunjin smiled wide as he made all his requests known.
The wedding planners and his fiancé looked at him like he was insane, Jihyo and the wedding planner gave the "are you sure about this?" Kind of look.
The blonde was taken back by some of the requests but he did say his husbands input was important.
Felix looked at his fiancé with the fakest smile "I love those ideas baby, we'll do them" he smiled.

Day of the Wedding

"Lixie just calm down ! We'll get it fixed" said the seamstress. Felix was getting ready for his big day, todays the day he will finally tie the knot with his fiancé. The man he loves dearly, all those months of planning this wedding and making sure everything was perfect finally paid off. Today was IT.
Felix was in one of the rooms in the venue, getting ready. He was a nervous wreck.. he kept asking how the weather was, if there was enough chairs, if the caterers got here on time.
"Lixie .. honey you are going to stress yourself out before you even get to the altar" Han exclaimed, handing the blonde tissues so he can stop the nervous sweat. "I'm sorry Hannie, I just need everything to be perfect" he said while freaking out.

Jihyo came into the room, "lixie, your soon to be husband would like to have a word with you before the ceremony"
Felix instantly calmed down at the mention of the word "husband" but he also got worried.
"What if he calls off the wedding" he thought to himself, he pushed these thoughts away and went to where his husband was waiting.
It was a cute little room with a pretty curtain in the middle dividing it, "Hyunjin ?" Felix whispered.
"I'm here baby, I don't want to look at you yet because I heard it's bad luck but I just know you look breathtaking" Hyunjin exclaimed.
Felix couldn't help but smile, "so what made you bring me here, handsome" he chuckled.
Hyunjin took a deep breath "I wanted to express my love to you in private before I did it in public"
Felix heart began to sped up "go on ?"
Hyunjin cleared his throat "Felix, I have longed for you since the first day I met you, since the first day I saw you on that stage you have captivated me. Held my heart hostage where I couldn't even think about another person. I'm known to be cold hearted and emotionless yet you pulled every lovely emotion from my body and nourished it. The higher heavens don't listen to people like me anymore but I've begged them everyday for you and they listened.
You are now mine, to have an to hold until my very last breath and even then I'd carry you with my soul"
Hyunjin took a breath as he said that last word, he has been trying for days to come up with the right words to explain the feeling. It's something he couldn't say but he could write.
"Baby .. I love you more then you will ever comprehend" he waited for a second for the blonde to reply but no answer.
"B-baby ?" Suddenly the curtain pulled back revealing the blonde who was full on sobbing, "baby your makeup ! I'm so sorry"
Felix stopped him "I love you so much Hwang Hyunin, I don't want to waste anymore time. I want to marry you right now" he pleaded.
He grabbed Hyunjin and they raced to the ceremony, they skipped the walking down the aisle, the pretty music. They just wanted to tie the knot and finally become one.
Which they did.

The ceremony was beautiful, the reception even more amazing, Hyunjin got his iron man cake and his fireworks. The two danced and danced till they couldn't anymore and when it was time to go back to their hotel to consummate the marriage they did.
ALL NIGHT LONG.

"I love you Hwang Felix"

"I love you Hwang Hyunjin"