Karma.

Hyunjin's men had gathered up the men, tied them to the chairs. Minho had taken Han and Felix out of the room, escorting them outside to the car.
Han entered the car but Felix didn't "it's ok lix you're safe now, go ahead and get in" Minho said with a comforting tone. Felix looked at him and asked him "where's hyunjin ?" Minho looked at the blonde "he's fine, lixie he's just upstairs.. teaching them a lesson"
Felix didn't wait he jumped off the car and ran back upstairs.

"S-sir we didn't know he was married, we thought he -" hyunjin looked at the man.
"Even if he wasn't married, that doesn't give you the fucking right to take him and try to rape him" he shouted. "You fucked with the wrong person, I'll tell you that much" He heard a knock on the door, he headed towards the door opening it where he saw his baby standing. "Baby .. Why aren't you in the car" he asked. Felix looked at him with a look "can I help you my love? "
Hyunjin was shocked at the blondes inquire, before he could even say anything the blonde made his way into the room, face to face with the men.
He walked to his boyfriend and stood right next to him. Before Hyunjin could say anything more the blonde spoke up "Daddy... you love me don't you ?"
Hyunjin didn't know why Felix was saying all of this right now but he didn't stop him.
Felix made his way to the man and his friends "you see Jay, the only one that can have me on my knees and bent over is the man standing behind me" he said with an evil grin.
Jay didn't know what to say at this point so he didn't say a word.
"You said and I quote "I'm a burlesque dancer and I need an audience" Felix chuckled.

"Well you boys better Sit back, because I'm about to give you a show" the blonde made his way to hyunjin "daddy can you fuck me please" the boss jaw dropped. Has Felix lost his mind ?
The dancer was crazier than he thought, Hyunjin whispered into the blondes ears "baby do you think that's a good idea ?" Hyunjin was worried that Felix might just be out of it or still in shock.
Felix looked up at the boss "baby .. they wanted to do things to me .. show them that they could never fuck me the way you do" he smirked.
He didn't know if Felix was always this evil or if he just was hanging around the boss too much.

"Yes my princess" Felix then led him to the bed, the foot of the bed facing the men in their chairs. Hyunjin became like a beast as he joined the blonde on his plan, "you really thought you could fuck my baby the way I do ?" He snarled.
Felix got on top of the bed as well placing himself in from of the boss as he got on all fours, raising his ass high in the air for the man to get perfect access.
Felix looked at the faces of the men in front of him, some of them uncomfortable and some of them completely turned on. Jay was sitting there his face not pleased with what was about to occur.
Hyunjin noticed all the men and their different emotions and he laughed inside. "How pathetic they are" he thought.

Hyunjin looked at the blonde under him as he began to remove his pants and boxers as the hardened member sprung up, it was already leaking at it was eager to get in the blondes hole.
"You see Jay, my dick fits perfectly in this pretty little hole. Now there's many reasons why you couldn't have satisfied my angel, should I start with the biggest reason or the smallest" He looked at jays eyes then made his way down to his crotch area, jay followed the bosses eyes to where he was looking.

"I'm not small Hwang if that's what you think" he gritted.

Hyunjin just laughed as he placed his hands on the blondes waist, "daddy ... hurry .. I've been patient" the blonde whined. Hyunjin made Felix hold on to the railings at the foot of the bed, the boss began aligning his large member to the dancers hole and without hesitation he slammed into the younger.
"Ahhh fuck d-addyyy oh Fuck !" The blonde yelled at the sudden intrusion.
Hyunjin made eye contact with each man in the room, he was thrusting in Felix slowly getting low moans from the blonde "should I go faster my love" the blonde nodded fast !
"As you wish baby" he then gathered all of Felix hair into his fist and pulled Felix head up, making the blonde look up at him. Hyunjin began to fasten his pace, maintaining eye contact with the blonde
"Mhm jinnie, ahhh y-yes y-yes ! Fuck me" he moaned louder and louder.
"Y-you like when d-daddy fucks you like t-this" hyunjin snarled.
"AHHH YES ! DADDY ! YES" Felix eyes rolled to the back of his head, his mouth hung open as he was being pounded faster and harder.
The skin slapping and the moaning of the two men was the only thing that you can hear.
Hyunjin pulled Felix head up closer to him as he aimed for a kiss, they couldn't kiss properly because of the position but they still tried.
Hyunjin let go of Felix, pushing his face down into the sheets as he made the boy's back arch even more, he grabbed on to his waist for balance as he began thrusting in him more faster and harder, his hips just snapping into the blonde. That's when Felix let out the loudest scream yet "THERE! THERE ! Fuck !" the boss knew he found his lovers sweet spot and he began to abuse that spot over and over again.
Their sweat began to combine and drip everywhere, Felix was being fucked relentlessly, his mouth open as drool came out, his eyes were rolled back far into his skull. He tried to push his ass back to match the man's thrust but the boss was too fast for him. He was such in euphoric state he completely forgot there was the men in chairs still tied up. Hyunjin was enjoying himself as he heard the loud moans of his boyfriend, his head snapped back as he continued to please him.
"J-jinnie .. I - I'm about to c-cum" Felix moaned.
"Me too b-baby ! Let's do it t-together" The boss replied.
Not even a second later Hyunjin let out a whine "uhhhh" he panted as he tried to catch his breath.
soon filling up the blonde with all his cum.
Felix followed right after letting out the biggest load, as hyunjin grabbed his shaft and stroked it. Helping the blonde ride out his orgasm.
"Looks like someone missed me" he chuckled.
Felix smiled and kissed the older "mmm yes my handsome, I did"
Hyunjin looked up realizing that the men in the chairs were also looking, "are you mine baby ?" He asked Felix.
"All yours my love" Felix replied. The two men got off the bed as hyunjin covered his lover up again and as Hyunjin got dressed. He led the blonde out of the room holding his hand.

"Take care of them in the worst way" Hyunjin mentioned to his body guard as he was standing outside the door.

"Let's go home, darling"