Meeting Again

Y/N POV:

I'm in Montreal, Quebec currently getting ready for the race on Sunday. I just got done with my morning work out in the hotel gym, and I'm going up to my room. Once I'm in my room I take a shower and get dressed in blacked rip jeans with my red bull racing polo along with my hat that has my number one on it. It's only 9:45 A.M. and I don't have to be there until 12:00, I decide to just chill in my room to relax because the last few days have been busy. I decide to watch some T.V. cause I don't get to do that often anymore, but while I'm watching my phone goes off.

Ken👢🏎️:
Hey, I just got here and
was wondering what
hotel you are at maybe
we could hang?

Y/N:
Hey, I'm staying at the
W Hotel and ya just text
me when and with who.

Ken👢🏎️:
We're staying there too.
It will be all the sisters
with their kids, they want
to relax in someone's room.
If that's ok?

Y/N:
Yes that's fine with me. I'll be
back by seven if that works? We
can use my room, I have a
sitting space. Also by all the
sister the normal or ..🧐

Ken👢🏎️:
Ok I'll see and well...it includes
the normal but also one more
and with her two kids😬.

Y/N:
Ya it will be fine, I'll still be there.
Also your acting like you know
something about us two?

Ken👢🏎️:
I uh sorta do know she kind
of spilled to all of the sisters
about what went down and
how you two dated plus other
things....

Y/N:
Oh ok. What other things?

Ken👢🏎️:
Things she should tell you.
Also we can use your room.
See you at 7:30.

Y/N:
Ok I'll see you guys at 7:30.

I look at the time and realize that it's already 11:30, and put on my adidas all black with tan bottom shoes, grab my keys, and wallet leaving to go to Circuit Gilles Villeneuve. Getting to our garage I see the crew with my car up in the air making sure it's ready for testing and then the race. "Hey Christian." "Hey Y/N, you ready for the practice sessions?" "Yes, I'm just trying to get a feel for the track and how the car is at first." "That's fine, I know you had some trouble with down shift we tried to fix it but if it needs a look again well do it." "Alright, I'll see you later." I go to my room and get changed into my racing gear and boots. I check my phone for important text and see one from my mom wishing me good luck, I text back saying thank you. Walking out of my room I see Sergio all ready and walking back to the garage. "Hey, how's your family?" I ask him while waking with him. "Their good, their flying in today so they be here for qualifying and the race." "That's nice, so are mine plus the Kardashian came." "Wait really I thought the only one who liked racing was Kendall?" "Ya she is but my mom asked Kris if they could come so she could spend time with them since she hasn't got to lately." "Ah ok that makes since, wait if the Kardashian are coming does that mean her to?" "Unfortunately yes, but I knew I wasn't going to be able to avoid her forever and she has both of her kids with her." "Well what are you going to do around her when you all hang out?" "I don't know but I got to figure it out fast cause were hanging out tonight." We get back at the moment but I know he's looking at me and thinking about the whole thing. If I'm being honest with myself I'm a little nervous for these practice sessions because my mind is everywhere.