Surprises

I went on a writing spree once I got time again after an emergency. Sorry for the wait hope you like it.

Kylie POV:

We have an 20 minutes left and I have yet to bring up what I really need to say. "How's Stormi?" she ask. "She's doing good. Sad she couldn't come and watch but was also happy that she gets to spend a few day with my mom." "That's good, she's a good kid. Your a great mom to Kylie to both of your kids." "Thank you, that means a lot to me." She nods and while I'm thinking about how to bring this up I notice were already pulling into the driveway of the house we rented. I also see another car in the driveway, that doesn't belong to my sisters and as far as I know Y/N either. "Hey is that another car you rented?" I ask. "No, did you guys rent another car and have it delivered?" "Not that I know of." "Stay here, I'll check it out." I nod staying quite as she slowly opens her door and out of the corner of my eye I see the other door open too. When I see who steps out of the other car I'm surprised and I also step out. "Travis? What are you doing here?" I ask. "Well I came to support my friend and relax with a couple of days off. I also brought a friend though." Travis says back. "Thanks man." Y/N says and he nods. "Wait you guys are friends? Also who did you bring?" I ask him. "Yes were friends, we talked it out and no hard feelings. As for the second question, I'll show you." He motions for someone to get out and as soon as I see who it is I smile blushing a bit.

Y/N POV:

When I see who steps out next I'm surprised it's Timothee Chalamet but then when I look over at Kylie I know why he's friends and get upset a little. I put on a smile though and walk up to introduce myself. "Hey, I'm Y/N Y/L/N." "Hi, I'm Timothee Chalamet. Just want to say I'm a fan and enjoy watching you race." He says while shaking my hand firmly. "Thank you. I'm a fan of a few movies you stared in." "Thank you." I nod and move to get Kylie's bag, but Timothee gets it and tells me to open the door since I'm the only one with a key. Once I have the door open they all walk in to the living room and wait for me to follow to show them to their rooms. I show them all rooms and let them get settled in, I also tell them were the others are going to stay so they know. As I walk back to the living room I hear a car pull in the driveway. Walking outside I see Kim, Khloe, Kendall getting their stuff out of the car and I walk up to them. "Hey, thanks for coming this weekend guys." "It wasn't a problem we like hanging with you, plus we needed this." Kim says and I nod. "Well Kylie knows where you guys are going to be at, there's also two more people in there that I'm sure you guys know that also know in case she forgot. I'm going to go for a drive." "Wait two other people and why would Kylie forget?" Khloe ask. "Well Travis Scott is here and no I did not punch him were friends. While the other person I just heard of when watching movies and now has your sisters attention, Timothee Chalamet." "Wait your friends with Travis and Timothee is here!" Kendall exclaims. "Yes we are friends we talked, no hard feelings. Also yes he is here like I said." "Well we didn't know they were going to show up we knew they knew about us coming though." Khloe say. "Yea Kylie told one of them." Kendall says. "Look I don't care Travis is here but Timothee I don't know the guy so yea but anyways I'm gonna go for a drive now."

I've been gone now for about an hour but I don't have anything until late in the evening tomorrow to do so I stopped to get a six pack of beer and I'm heading back. Getting out I grab the beer and go to head to the pool area but hear voices and just head inside the house going to the kitchen. Taking out one beer I put the rest in the fridge and sit at the bar staring ahead of me just thinking. It's been a solid thirty minutes and I'm already starting on my third beer when I hear the back door open and two people walk in to the kitchen. I look over seeing that it's Kendall and Kim knowing they didn't see me I decide not to say anything and be quit hoping they don't notice me. My hope for the disappears when they both turn around with fruits I bought heading in my direction. "Hey Y/N, everyone is out there relaxing by the pool or in it if you want to join." Kim say not paying attention to the two empty beer bottles now almost three. "I'm good I have to be up early." I say, but my voice gives me away since it's a little more raspy now with drinking and Kendall looks up while Kim continues to cut strawberries. "Y/N! You didn't drink while driving did you!?" Kendall ask walking around the bar and sitting next to me, while the question gets Kim attention and she looks up then goes to the back door hollering something but I don't hear what since I'm responding to Kendall. "No Ken I didn't, I started to drink when I got back. I was going to sit out by the pool but when I started to walk there I heard you guys out there and just came in here since I wanted to be alone." Kendall was going to say something when we both heard something.