Confused

Y/N POV:

Where already half way through summer break and I spent most of it with my kids, family, and the Kardashians. Right now I'm at Kris house for a family dinner with both of our family's since they made is a normal thing during my summer break, were waiting on Kendall and Kylie to show up but always late like normal. I'm sitting on the couch talking to Jackson while also watching Aire play with True. "You know I can see it in your face how much you love your kids but are also hurt." Jackson says. "Well of course I love them I couldn't ask for better kids, but I can't help but wonder if they actually need me, every time something happens they always go to Kylie first. I mean they have done fine with Kylie and her family for the past five years, isn't that why she didn't tell me all these years or she was just really ashamed of being with me." I say thinking through everything I know, heard, and seen. I see out of the corner of my eye Jackson looking at me before he speaks. "I don't have all the answers sis but what I can tell you is that your kids love you and enjoy spending time with you. Aire seems to never want to leave your side for a long time and Stormi enjoys playing with you. I may see, like they go to Kylie more but I think they go to you both equally, but you also may need to talk to Kylie about this because I don't think she should be ashamed of you for how you are." I nod taking in what he says when we both here someone walk in.

Were just now getting ready to eat dinner and I'm getting my kids ready since Kylie is still not here. Stormi wanted to sit by Uncle Jackson and Aunt Olivia so I chose to sit by Aire to feed him but also Kendall. While getting situated I ask Kendall, "Where is Kylie at?" She looks at me apologetically like she is guilty of something and before she can answer someone else walks into the house. I turn my attention to the door with everyone else seeing Kylie walk in and look at her long enough to notice a hickey on her neck. Instantly I turn away as Stormi gets up and runs to her. After she says hi to Stormi and gets her sit back down she gives Aire a kiss on his head and sits in the only empty spot which happens to be across from me. "Sorry I'm late I lost track of time by accident. I hope the kids didn't give you to much trouble last night Y/N." She says after sitting down and getting her food. "Nope they were just fine and we had a good time." I say but them Stormi starts talking about what we did last night. "I had a lot of fun with mama, mommy. She let us watch Moana and then even let me play one of her racing games! What did you do last night mommy?" Kylie chokes on her drink after hearing what she ask and every one just looks at her and waits to see how she will answer. "Well mommy and aunt Kenny had a little sleepover with a few friends." Stormi nods taking that as an answer and Kylie lets out a breath while I set my utensils down losing my appetite, instead focusing on feeding Aire.

I don't why I lost my appetite but I know I should be feeling jealous even thought I can put together where she was last night. I mean I'm dating Hailey so why should I be. After zoning out for a second I see that Aire is done eating and looks like he's about to pass out, "I'm gonna go get Aire cleaned up and lay him down for a nap." Before anyone else can say anything I get up grabbing him and walk upstairs to my room, but while I'm changing his clothes to an extra I had packed I hear someone knock on the door and say they can come in. I turn around to see that it's Kendall and Khloe then go back to fixing my bed to where he won't fall off. "You know Kylie has a bed in her room for him when she comes over right?" Kendall ask but I just nod and continue what I'm doing. Once I'm done I sit down in my gaming chair I have and ask "So why did you guys come up here?" "Well we noticed you hardly ate anything and that's not like you so we wanted to see what was wrong." Khloe says while sitting at the edge of my bed being careful and Kendall nods leaning against a wall. "I'm fine I wasn't that hungry and I noticed he started to fall asleep so I brought him up here." I say not knowing the real answer my self. "Are you sure because after Kylie walked in you got real quite and have barely said anything more than that sentience you said before you left." Kendall says trying to get something out of me that not even I have the answer to. "Yes I'm sure now lets go back down and enjoy every ones company.