Everything Hurts

Y/N POV:

I'm getting ready for my race knowing after this not only will I see Hailey, but also Kylie, Kris, Stormi, and Aire because there were in London on business and decided to come to Silverstone before they leave. Kylie texted me letting me know she needed to tell me something important and I offered to talk about it before but she said that she didn't want it to distract me, which makes me even more worried about it. The start was not good letting Lando in front of me for a few laps until I went around him again getting first place back. Were on the last lap and Lando comes up behind me trying to get passed by going on the outside cutting in but I keep my lead back on the straight away crossing the finish line first. Getting out I go and and hug Lando congratulating him because he earned and deserved second place here in his home country and I let him have my seat in the room before going to the podium. Once I'm done with the celebration I take a quick shower and get changed back into my red bull shirt, dark blue jeans, orange red bull hat with my number, and my dark blue adidas tennis shoes.

We all came back to my house because when we work on building a car for the next season and want my input it's easier than staying in a hotel, plus I already have clothes and a car here. "So this is where you stay sometimes when your not racing." Kris says while walking in to the house behind me. "Ya, it's where I lived also after I left for awhile. It's my home away from home." I reply while we all go to the living room to sit down. "When are you guys leaving to head back home?" I ask them while getting comfortable. "Tonight actually, you can come with us if you want to." Kris tells me. "I'm going to be staying here till I have to leave actually." Kris nods then I hear Stormi ask something. "Do you play guitar?" I look over to my guitar I bought after moving here. "Yes I do, it helped me calm down." I say. Stormi walks over to the guitar touching it and then looks back at me. "Could you play something for me?" I nod walking over to my guitar picking it up and sitting on the ground. I play a little melody for a few minutes then look up once I stop seeing a very happy Stormi and Aire looking at me. I put up my guitar and get up going back to my seat. "That was really good Y/N." Kylie tells me and I see Stormi nod. "Thank you. It helps me ease my mind." I say. We've been talking for a little bit now when Kylie ask me. "Y/N, can we talk outside for a minute?" I nod and say yes, giving Hailey a kiss on the check getting up and leading Kylie outside.

Sitting down on one of the chairs I have I see Kylie sitting across from me placing and envelope on the table between us. "So, what did you want to talk about?" I ask after looking up from the envelope. "It's not entirely easy to just say at the start of a conversation Y/N. What I need to say isn't easy." Kylie replies not look at me but at the table. "Alright, well I'm going to guess it has something to do with the envelope with you bringing and starting at it." While waiting for her to reply, I look at the envelope wondering what's in it. "It does but what's inside is the proof to what I have to say." I nod waiting for her to continue. "There's no easy way of saying this and I know it's going to hurt you, but I didn't know if you even wanted to talk to me back then. Plus no one knew about us and I wasn't thinking right in the moment and had to continue on with the lie to everyone even when it felt wrong. What I'm trying to say is the Stormi and Aire aren't Travis's kids, their our kids." Once I hear her last three words it's like everything around me stopped. I just stare at the ground not hearing anything but nature. I'm finally pulled back into reality hearing someone say my name. 

Trying to stay as calm as I can I ask, "How are you for sure their mine when you've fucked Travis?" She looks hurt after I said that but it's the truth. "We only slept together that one time when you caught us it was in the moment type of thing, and the only other person I slept with was you. Also Travis offered to do a DNA test, the results are in the envelope." I nod not really wanting to say anything and pick up the envelope. "Along with that their birth certificates are in there too." I look at her confused why she would have those in here and open the envelope pulling out the papers. The first thing I look at is both of the DNA test seeing that they both say he isn't the father, and when I get to the birth certificates I hold one in each hand. Looking at their names on it I see their last name isn't actually Webster but Y/L/N. Looking down at where the other parent signs I see the spot empty on both, tearing up a bit I put the papers back in the envelope not wanting to feel more broken than I am sitting it on the table. "Five years Kylie did you ever think to tell me? I mean you knew this the entire time and never bothered to tell me, do you know how that makes me feel?" I look at the envelope the entire time I talk. "No I don't know how you feel but I know you must be hurt and broken about not being there for them these years. Your right I should of told you after Stormi was born but I had know way to contact you, I spent time with family when they talked about you but didn't mention that we never talked or were even together because I was still scared. I made that most stupid decision that I regret because I knew with them they would of been fine with it. I'm very sorry I didn't tell you sooner like I should of." I sit there taking in everything she said trying not to yell.