Mully x joshdub (18+)

(3rd POV)

It was a cold night in Australia Adelaide, the wind was weeping threw the town, Mully was sitting on the couch of Joshes house, drinking a glass of wine, waiting for Josh to come back from the bathroom, the two had recently been threw a break up, leaving them both alone, so they planned to hang out with each other for the weekend, to help each other get over it all, so now Mully was here, at his best friends house, drinking wine, he looked at the hallway, seeing his friend walk out of the bathroom, his eyes looked red and tired, almost like he'd been crying, he sat down on the couch next to Mully, drinking a beer can, sighing, "It's nice that you came to visit Mully, it's been lonely since she left" Josh said, smiling, Mully nodded, smiling back, "You know that i always got your back, Dude" Mully said back, patting his head, taking a sip out of the wine glass

(5 hours later)

Josh & Mully had been drinking for awhile, talking about video ideas, Mully looked at Josh, putting down the glass, pinning him to the couch, "Mully, what the fuck!?" Josh yelled, confused, Mully got off of him, apologizing, "I'm so sorry Josh, something got to me!" he said, scratching his back, Josh sighed, grabbing him by the chin, "shut up." he said, kissing him, Josh got on top of Mully, "I'm not gay. Don't think that we're gonna be a thing." Josh said, looking down at Mully, "I'm not gay either." Mully answered, the two males began fighting for dominance, Josh winning the dominance, the kiss was aggressive, their bodies constantly fighting for friction, Josh threw his shirt off, glaring down at his best friend, Mully quickly threw his hoodie off too, both the men staring at each other, silence filling the room, when then Josh kissed him again, pulling him closer, "Your fucking disgusting, Mul." Josh said, gripping his hair, Mully groaned, glaring up at Josh, "Then why are you doing this, bottom." Mully said, grinning, Josh kissed him, biting his lip harshly, Josh broke their kiss, "knees no. Bitch." he said, looking at Mully, "No. I'm no bottom. you get on your knees." Mully said back, Josh raised an eyebrow, pushing Mully to the ground, "Did i stutter, whore?" He said, gripping onto Mully's hair, glaring down, "Now. call me by my name." he grinned, glaring at Mully, Mully groaned, glaring back at him, "Josh." he said, Josh tightend his grip on his hair, "What's my fucking Name?" he said, unbuckling his pants, "Dub Daddy." he finally said, "Now suck. Bitch." Josh said angrily, grinning down at Mully, Mully obeyed, licking the tip, glaring up at him, bobbing his head up and down, Josh threw his head back, groaning, gripping onto Mully's hair, Mully gagged, getting off from Joshes dick, breathing heavily, Josh threw his shirt off, Mully doing the same, Josh pinned Mully's hands against the wall, smacking his ass, Mully let out a loud yelp, glaring up at Josh, their nudity made the two blush, neither of them had never done this with another man, let alone with each other, Josh smacked his ass again, entering him with another smack, Mully moaned, their bodies moving in rythm, curse words leaving their mouths, Josh continued thrusting into Mully without mercy, fucking him ruthlessly, "F-Fuck Mully. Your arsehole is so fucking toght." Josh groaned out, panting heavily, "Oh s-shut up and just continue fucking me you gay d-dwarf." Mully yelled out, moaning loudly again, Josh gritted his teeth at the name, thrusting in without mercy again, finishing inside him, falling onto the couch, both of them grabbing tissues to clean the mess up, then getting dressed, looking at each other.

"This doesn't make us gay, right?"

"Of course not!"