18

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 19 The Hero with a Flaming Head 18 (Catching Bugs)

    The seasons in Italy are the same as those in Japan, so there is no need to prepare extra seasonal clothes.

    At an Italian airport, a thin, pink-haired beauty held a blank expression on her face, holding up three big characters "here" and a big red arrow in her hand. She was standing in the exit passage, wearing long-sleeved trousers. Her hot figure and red arrows attracted the attention of everyone around her.

    It may be that she was too conspicuous among the blond and blue-eyed Italian faces. When Tsunayoshi Sawada and his party left the airport, they saw Biyangqi at the first sight.

    When Hayato saw the familiar face, he suddenly crouched down clutching his stomach in pain.

    Toyoko: "Student, Yuji? Do you want to prank?"

    Yuji Hayato: "..."

    Toyoko: "It's not very civilized here, you should go to the toilet."

    Guji Hayato: "..." @ ! ! —(&#/~*#

    If it wasn’t for his stomach ache and he didn’t want to talk at this time, he would have jumped up and scolded people.

    Takeshi Yamamoto laughed and said: “It’s like this, the prison temple will have a stomachache when seeing his sister, and now the prison Si is much better. I remember when I first got acquainted with Prison Temple, whenever Prison Temple met Biyangqi, he would have such a severe stomachache that he would foam at the mouth and pass out, but as long as he didn't see Biyangqi's entire face, he could act normally. Feng

    Jing was shocked and said: "Wow? So exaggerated? Is this the legendary Gu bewitched."

    Yamamoto Takeshi: "Bewitched? What is that? Biyangqi is because any dish will become poisonous if it is handled by her." Stuff, Hayato Gokuji suffered from "biyangchi phobia" because he ate the "poisonous cookies" she made for him, that's why his stomach hurts when he sees her." Tsunayoshi Sawada: "

    Kujiji After training, from foaming at the mouth and fainting to now only having a stomachache, it’s not bad.”

    Feng Jing: “The prison temple student, is he okay?”

    Li Baoen: “I can’t die.”

    "Oh." Toyoko tentatively said to Hayato Kageji: "Student Kageji, if you are fine, move to the side? Squatting on the road is a bit in the way." Hayato Kageji: "..." Grinding his teeth, gnashing his

    teeth .

    Sawada Tsunakichi laughed, "Xiaoguo, don't play

    tricks on the prison temple." Toyoko smiled like a cat that likes to play tricks. Who makes it fun every time Hayato the prison temple is angry.

    "Biyangqi, long time no see."

    Everyone greeted Biyangqi one after another, and Biyangqi's cold expression softened after seeing them.

    "Long time no see."

    "Li Baoen~"

    Li Baoen was hugged by Bi Yangqi, and his black pea eyes seemed to cast a casual glance at Toyoko and Sawada Tsunayoshi.

    Toyoko:? ? ?

    Wait, why do you have to look at Li Baoen with a complacent expression? Are you showing off?