12

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 36 The Male Protagonist Playing Tennis 12

     The next day, Echizen Nanjiro failed to get Ryoma to work instead of him, so he had to go by himself.

     Toyoko is temporarily going to the recording studio to record, and Echizen Ryoma will follow, just in time to buy sneakers on the way.

     When I was in the United States, when Toyoko was going to record, Ryoma would accompany him whenever he was free, so he was very familiar with the process.  I have already prepared goji berry and red date water in a thermos cup.

     At this moment, Takeshi Momoshiro, who was shopping on the street, suddenly saw a familiar figure flashing past through the window.

     Um?  Ryoma?

     Takeshi Momoshiro turned his head, and was about to call out to him in surprise, when he saw a suspicious figure walking with Ryoma.

     Wrap yourself up so tightly that not even the hair is exposed from the whole body, and you don't even know if it's a man or a woman. If this is not a suspicious person, what is it?

     So Takeshi Momoshiro stopped his mouth in time, didn't buy the tape, and followed them sneakily.

     Who is that?  Why did Longma walk with him?

     Takeshi Momoshiro, who has a rich imagination, conjures up in his mind the "secret agent" who does the mission in the TV series.

     With the intention of discovering some important secret, Takeshi Momoshiro followed secretly, with poor tracking skills, but he didn't know that he was hiding behind the telephone pole, with most of his body exposed.

     I am used to being followed, so Feng Jing, who learned how to counter-reconnaissance, immediately knew that someone was following them. Feng Jing's first reaction was paparazzi.

     But soon he knew it wasn't, the paparazzi was not that stupid, the stalking was full of loopholes, and it was not so much stalking him as it was stalking the Ryoma around him.

     Feng Yu looked sideways at Ryoma, and saw that his face was calm, and he didn't notice that anyone was following them behind him at all, his heart was really big.

     Since it's not a paparazzi...

     Feng Yu didn't turn his head to look at the people behind, so as not to startle the snake, he said to Ryoma: "Someone is following us, Ryoma, do you know him?"

     Echizen Ryoma turned around suspiciously.

     Takeshi Momoshiro, who was following closely behind, was startled, and quickly picked up a flowerpot on the shelf of a flower shop to cover his face, trying to hide his ears, thinking that Ryoma would not find him.

     Echizen Ryoma black line, "Ah, it's Momoshiro-senpai."

     Feng Yu also turned his head. Although he couldn't see his face, he was a passionate young man: "Ryoma, your senior, do you want to go over and say hello?"

     Echizen Ryoma was about to speak, when Toyoko said with a complicated face, "Let's go there quickly, otherwise he might not be able to leave."

     Echizen Ryoma: "?"

     While Echizen was wondering, the crisis had quietly arrived on Takeshi Momoshiro.

     A big hand stretched out from behind Takeshi Momoshiro, and rested on Takeshi Momoshiro's shoulder.