13

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 37 The Male Protagonist Playing Tennis 13

     The recording studio is on the 13th floor of the office building. As soon as Fengjing and Longma Taocheng stepped out of the elevator, they installed the person in charge.  .”

     Feng Yu took off his mask and glasses, smiled and said, "Well, I shouldn't be late."

     The person in charge said cheerfully: "No, the equipment is still being debugged. Would you like to sit down and read the lyrics to rest for a while?"

     Toyoko: "Okay."

     This time I simply re-recorded the song. This song is the theme song of an anime. Toyoko had already recorded it once when he was in the United States, so he is very familiar with this song.  It won't take long to end.

     After they sat down, the field manager immediately brought over three glasses of water and dessert.

     Echizen Ryoma felt that the surroundings suddenly became very quiet.

     Oh, right!  Senior Taocheng hasn't spoken a word since arriving here.

     Echizen Ryoma looked at Takeshi Momoshiro suspiciously, and saw him staring at Toyoko in a daze, holding water and pouring it into his mouth in a daze.

     The water Echizen Ryoma had just touched, was a little hot.

     Echizen Ryoma: "Senior Momoshiro, don't you feel hot?"

     "Yeah." Takeshi Momoshiro replied, not sure if he heard it, but he probably didn't hear it, otherwise he wouldn't have just drank the water.

     "Hot, hot, hot!!" Takeshi Momoshiro almost sprayed the water out of his mouth, but thought of the person sitting next to him, instead of spraying directly, he took a tissue to cover his mouth, and spit it on the trash  bucket.

     Echizen Ryoma: "...It deserves it."

     Takeshi Momoshiro lowered his head in embarrassment, not daring to look up at Toyoko.  When Mingming was on the road, he talked endlessly about Toyoko.

     Feng Yu smiled: "Why doesn't Taocheng talk anymore, he's pretty good at talking on the road."

     Takeshi Momoshiro scratched his head in embarrassment: "...that... I..."

     Fengyu: "I didn't expect Taocheng to be my fan. I didn't tell you that I was Fenghua on the road before. Sorry, there are too many passers-by, so it's inconvenient to say."

     Takeshi Momoshiro wished he could find a gap on the ground, slip in and squat down!  Taishe is dead!

     "It's all right...it's my own problem." Takeshi Momoshiro had a bitter expression, and wept silently in his heart. He felt that he didn't recognize Fenghua who was close at hand, and even asked for an autograph, which was outrageous!  Fenghua shouldn't expel him from fan status, right?  T_T

     Echizen Ryoma sneered: "Senior Momoshiro, you are still far behind."

     Takeshi Momoshiro: "..."

     If it was before, he would still have a few words with the stinky Ryoma, but now he doesn't want to talk anymore, and he is autistic.

     Seeing this, Feng Jing stopped teasing this idiot and said with a smile, "Taocheng, do you still want my autograph?"