14

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 91 Evil Ghost Assistant Officer Male Protagonist 14 (Catching Insects)

    When Feng Yu and Gui Deng returned home, the snapdragon grass in the courtyard of the house was still blowing in the wind, and the brainwashing sound of the snapdragon grass could be heard from the half-closed door from time to time.

    The appearance of snapdragon flowers in autumn will turn red, and the middle will turn reddish purple. There are many lovers in hell, and even hobbies are keen to raise snapdragons. Just like treating pets, the exclusive "Beauty Contest" for snapdragons is organized. Among them The ghost lamp is the referee of the organization.

    Feng Yu's eyes fell on the snapdragon, and said: "The snapdragon beauty contest will start soon, right? Then I will choose the most beautiful snapdragon to participate in the competition." Gui Deng hesitated: "...the rules of the beauty

    contest You need to cultivate snapdragons by yourself."

    Fengzheng: "Huh? But I taught them how to dance a lot. Isn't that considered cultivation?"

    Ghost Lantern: "Well, it must be cultivated from a young age."

    "Oh." Fengzheng A little disappointed, he stared at the snapdragon in the courtyard, "I want other ghosts to watch the dance of the snapdragon, let them see how good my snapdragon is.

    " The word please, thought for a while, and weighed it: "Although you can't participate in the competition, if you want to let other ghosts watch the snapdragon dance in the beauty contest, then you should be able to do it." Feng's eyes lit up,

    " Really!"

    Ghost Lantern: "Well, there is an appearance at the beginning of the beauty competition, and I originally planned to skip this part. Since it can be arranged, let's arrange for them to dance, just so that other contestants can compare. The snapdragons that are brought out every year are so shabby."

    Feng Yu: "Yeah!"

    The snapdragons in the yard didn't know if they understood, or they felt Feng's happy mood. They all wagged their tails and yelled.

    Ghost Yuanjie lasted for three days. During the three days, there were a lot of ghosts in hell, so everyone was very leisurely during these three days. Ghost Lantern, who often worked overtime, also had a lot of time to accompany Feng Yu.

    Daji didn't know if she really wanted to learn the skills of playing cards, so she came to Fengyu every day, but sometimes she was learning, and sometimes she was playing mahjong, but every time she lost. Ghost Lantern can also play mahjong, so he naturally joined in, and the other person is Lord Yan Mo, who is rarely free.     Not surprisingly, the winners in the end are all Fengzheng. Master Yan Mo is an old gambler. I heard Daji say how good Fengzheng is? He still didn't believe it, but when he came on stage, he almost pried out his old coffin.     Until three days later, King Yan Mo, who was completely defeated, decided in his heart that he would never play mahjong with Feng Yu again.     The ghost festival is over, and the ghost lantern has no time to accompany Fengjing anymore. Fortunately, as I said before, the ghost lantern can accompany Fengjing when he goes to the human world to catch ghosts. Most of the ghosts are honest and afraid of the punishment of hell, but some ghosts just like to take advantage of loopholes and make crooked ideas.     Ghost Lantern has experienced the Ghost Yuan Realm, and has often come to the Human Realm to deal with ghosts, so if he has a general understanding of the places where these ghosts hide, it is nothing more than a few old-fashioned places.     The place near the hospital and the hospital mortuary is the place where corpses are parked. The yin energy is relatively heavy, which is very suitable for ghosts to stay. There are also cemeteries and cemeteries, which are the places with the most dead people. The yin energy in this place is relatively heavy, and it is also easy for ghosts to hide. The place. In addition to these two places, there are crematoriums, parking lots, unfinished buildings and abandoned buildings or ancient buildings.     In short, as long as there is a lot of cloudiness, you can go there.     It's just that occasionally there are a few big smarts who don't take the usual path.     ...