Chapter 16

I parked my car nearby the abandoned warehouse. As I began to approach the warehouse a shady man came walking behind me. He began looking me up and down. I turned around. He saw my green glowing eyes and backed up. He immediately started walking in the other direction.

Now was not the time to mess with me. I walked up to the abandoned warehouse. The board that I had broke off the entrance was replaced. I kicked the board in. The split wood fell to the ground. I was holding in all this stress and anger. It wasn't good for me. The minute I walked in, several suited men walked out from behind a corner.

I laser blasted them. They fell to the ground dead. I was out of control, it was as if I was on a killing rampage. 2 other men came running at me, I took my razor nails and stabbed the man closest to me. He fell to the ground. I grabbed his gun. The other man was shooting at me, but it was useless. I aimed the gun at him and shot it. He fell to the ground dead. 'Stop killing, don't lower yourself to their level!!' my brain was screaming at me. I had no control, this anger overtook me. I suddenly felt a little more sympathy for the Hulk.

I looked ahead to see the cat eyed woman ahead of me standing next to a tied up and beaten Mr. Kent. His family was tied up next to him. I saw a smirk spread across the woman's face. This angered me even more. I went to run at her when 3 men grabbed my arms and pulled me back. I kicked the one in front of me, he hit the wall with a hard thud and lay on the ground unconscious. I freed myself from their grasp. I turned around and blasted the one guy with a laser beam from my hand. He fell to the ground dead. The other ran up behind me. I turned around and grabbed him by the neck. I was slowly strangling him.