Tuesday.

For everyone's sanity, she will be 18. Say its uni or college  depending on where you live uni for uk, college for usa😎
__________________________________
I wake up, excited to annoy the shit out of Mr Murphy today! I ignore any make up, and stick with lip gloss instead.
I rush out of my house, lock the door and go to the bus stop like every morning
I enter the school building and meet ella at our spot as she pulls out a gum pot and tells me to look inside...
Y: ella we cant smoke this at school!
E: nobody will know.
Y: lets do it at lunch it can spice up my detention.
E: and English
Y: shit i totally forgot!
E: the guys a stuck up prick, who cares if were high.
Y: mr stickupthebutt gave me a detention again
E: that man needs to smoke honestly
Y: but not today ok?

Me and ella get up and slowly start to walk to science while we are talking about all the new gossip from over the halfterm. As we reach the science department we have to go opposite ways to get to our classes since science was our only lesson apart, science was my favourite subject anyway so it was kinda a relief i was able to actually pay attention.
I would usally hang back at the end of science to talk to my teacher Mr Hardy , we would talk about everything and anything. We were like brother and sister, he got me and i got him.
After ella got impatient at Mr Hardys door we started to walk to maths before we got stopped by the headteacher.

HT- miss y/n if you dont start wearing uniform im afraid ill have to call your mother again.
Y: wait you called her
HT: yes since last half term your attendance was horrendous.
Y: okay bye
HT: dont you dare walk away

Me and ella continue giggling down the corridor to the maths corridor

E: he really did call me you know, last night i nearly fucked it up for us, luckily I answered with y-ello
Y: i think our best idea ever was to give the school our phone numbers but the school has your number as my mums and my number is down as your mums, which btw silence.
E: im a goodie two shoes thats why, if your not caught you didnt do it.
Y: thats not how it works...
E: anyway we are here, shes gonna be a wreck screaming at us because we are late deep breaths
Y: yeah tell her that.but i do love miss lawrence shes a sweet heart

We survived through maths and then it was break, we didn't really care for it as we had tutor/ form after so we would go to our spot and talk about anything, sometimes just watch Netflix since we always had something new downloaded.
We had just watched the first zombie-land film without realising we had media, which we didn't like anyway and we had already missed half of it so we spent the other half watching the start of zombie land double tap. We had PE after which meant me and Ella would make fake notes in the changing rooms for each other and then sit in the gym judging every boy in there.

Soon enough after we had lunch and we had gone off site to a local park . Then it was English, which we decided to be "on time" in our minds was yet again 10 minutes late.

MrM: girls again, both of you stand out side ill deal with you in a moment.

We walk back out giggling,unfortunately our classroom door was completely opaque, no windows just wood or metal who knows.
Me and Ella had debated whether or not to just go home but it was too late as mr grumpy had stepped out of the class with a depressed expression.

MrM: will this be a common occurrence girls.
Y: Ella? Should we make it a daily ritual?
E: if hes a piece of shit yea
Y: ella hes right there
MrM: i will move you two out of my class if this will be an issue. And i will make sure you two are not in the same class
Y: nope we will beeeehave
MrM: just sit down and pack it in.

After English i had to stay with him, so i stayed sat and played with my hair while the class was still escaping the class room.

MrM: im guessing this detention will be an everyday occurrence miss y/l/n
Y: pretty much, they dont really like me
MrM: and so I've heard
Y: THEY TALK SHIT ABOUT ME?!
MrM: calm down y/n but yes the only teacher who is in your corner is miss Lawrence and Mr Hardy
Y: shes my best friend thats why, wait are you not in my corner
MrM: no, you are late to my first lessons. don't be shy bring up a chair and sit next to me you can help me mark these papers together.

I slide a chair over to him leaving my bag on the desk, im inches away from his body. He moves the stack of papers to the side and gets one at a time going over the students answer and have me check his marking.

Y: aw your learning, so proud
MrM: thank you
Y: i feel like i don't know you
MrM: yeah well ill tell you what you want to know and in return i want a question from you.
Y: well im sure mr hardy and all the teachers will tell you about me, but id like to know whats your favourite things.
MrM: well they often change but my favourite of all things is books. Whats your life like
Y: shit as you'd imagine. Whats your favourite thing about me?
MrM: just one, that's difficult
Y: you don't have to lie
MrM: but im not. I love your smile, your laugh, your stubbornness and your attitude
Y:what, I'm not that interesting
MrM: i think you are

He gently pulled my face close to his before placing a kiss on my head and tapped on his leg for me to sit on. I took the key, locked the door and sat on one of his legs wrapping my arms around his neck pulling my body into his, he wrapped his muscular arms around my waist and we were hugging for what felt like eternity, i sat and closed my eyes enjoying the moment. I haven't hugged anyone for over a year not even my mum.His Cologne smelled amazing.

MrM: its nearly the end of the detention.
Y: i just wanna stay here a bit longer.
MrM: okay but I've got to mark these papers.
Y: you wont notice im here.

I slide my legs through the arm rest gaps in his chair straddling him, resting my head on his shoulder as he marks the papers.
But thats when i feel it, he was... hard. I mean i didn't mind but did he know? Of course he did right? But how is he just gonna let me sit here anyway?

MrM: I'm erm... sorry about that
Y: its okay i don't care, you can't help it sometimes.
MrM: can i ask you a question?
Y: sure
MrM: how come you always get detentions?
Y: well i dont have a uniform top to wear anyway but its like part of me, i am the one in control of what i wear no one else you know?
MrM: makes sense

About ten minutes go by before i finally decide its time to leave and put my things in my bag before saying goodbye and start walking home dreaming of all the things i shouldn't.

He reminds me of an old love song...

—————————————————————————
1322 words
Im not sure if I'm going to continue this...
Running out of ideas but i have 10 planned out chapters so I'll perfect the rest then i will post at-least on a week!