Monday.

Me and Landon had woken up late and missed our bus so we had rushed getting ready and grabbed our things before heading out to the bus stop to not completely miss english because i had no doubt Mr Murphy wasn't gonna be happy .

Y: he's gonna he so pissed at me, I'm on my final warnings in that class
L: really? Your still a bad student then. Why do you do it y/n
Y: i don't know just always have. Trouble just kinda followed me

We got on the bus and made it to english 20 minutes late, we could have been earlier if the front gates where open but they weren't and they took 5 minutes to actually open. We walked in and all eyes where on us.

MrM: please can you two wait outside ill come and talk to you both.
Y: Fuck

It felt like we had been out there for ages and the door was completely opaque so we couldn't even see what he was doing or when he was about to come out. When he finally came out he took a deep breath and sighed.

MrM: why are you two late. 20 minutes late.
Y: we over slept and its my fault Landon didn't know we were getting the bus

I knew he knew but kicked him to keep quite assuring him id take the fall as i think id rather go down for it as i didn't wake up in time.

MrM: I expect better from you y/n.
Y: i know I'm sorry.
MrM: i will let you off this one instance since Landon you are a good student. The seating has changed so Landon you are to sit in the back corner and y/n in front of me.

I sit down next to ella and put my head on the desk and took a deep breath before looking at Mr Murphy who handed me the note book we had once worked in last week, he told me to make notes on todays lesson and he would keep a hold of it make sure that i would have it when exams came around so i could revise from it.
I wrote down the basics avoiding spending to long on it, i got carried away doodling and turned the page to when i had sat to do my home work with him, he had already done it for me. What was going on?  He made me extremely confused and frustrated.

He moves away from the board and walks around the classroom helping students getting to me and Ella last which we never had a clue what was going on even though i was making notes, we hadn't even started the work he told us to do and i felt him stand over us for a few seconds before speaking.

MrM: girls do you need help?
E: yeah i wasn't listening
MrM: fantastic

He bent down in between out chairs and took my note book and pen writing down some questions explaining how to answer them, he occasionally looked at Ella while he was talking but for the majority he was looking at me.

When he finally dismissed us i stayed behind to talk to him about why he did my homework.

MrM: How do you know Landon then, are you two a couple? You seem really close. Especially if he's staying at your house.
Y: What? Why would you think that, Landon's like a brother to me we grew up together just the change in schools made us grow apart but being in the same english brought us back to a brother and sister relationship. Anyway why do you care?
MrM: i dont. Was there anything you needed miss y/l/n
Y: yes but I've forgotten so ill just head out. See you tomorrow
MrM: see you tomorrow.

Okay something is so up with Mr Murphy, was it really obvious he liked me? Or was i just seeing what i wanted to believe is true?
I went to my next lesson with his words playing on my mind over and over.

I sat down i science and found it impossible to focus and Mr Hardy had noticed. He came over and told me he was worried about me, he felt that ever since i got a new english teacher i had just completely changed but he wasnt sure if something had happened during the half term either.

MrH: you can talk to me right?
Y: i know
MrH: if Murphy is giving you a hard time i can talk to him for you.
Y: thank you but it's not that.

He walked off and continued with the lesson and would occasionally take some notes for me to avoid me slipping behind.
When science ended me and Ella had gone to our spot like normal talking about what we did over the weekend even though we spent Saturday together.
When all the teachers where aggressively blowing their whistles signifying the end of break, me and Ella got up to make our way to our next lesson which was media and we both hated it so we would just sit at the back playing iMessage games. When our 4th lesson came around we had a email saying that maths our 5th lesson was cancelled as miss Lawrence was out sick so after 4th we could just go home. Me and Ella both were given french as a enrichment activity which we both hated but it was only for today as our time tables changed tomorrow which meant we would only have to go to our math and English lessons, you could also stay on science which i chose to but it wasn't mandatory. Throughout the whole of French we had learnt nothing as always and it was coming up to the end when Mr Murphy knocked on the door asking for a word with me. I got up with a horrible feeling in my stomach, i couldn't have been in trouble i did nothing wrong?

MrM: y/n i would like to offer you extra support with your english.
Y: why?
MrM: i would like to ensure you pass your exams.
Y: okay just tell me when and where.
MrM: i will email you later.

He walks off going to the stairwell, the second he's out of view i hold my head in my hands and take a deep breath before re entering the class room and grabbing my things before we where dismissed for the day.
As i was on the bus home all i could think about was seeing Cillian at the beach and how his body looked and the way he just dismissed us drinking.

He makes my brain feel like it's going to explode...

—————————————————————————
1137 words
This is beginning to suck so i may not continue this...