Saturday.

Me and ella had planned to go to the beach today even though the max temperature would be 27•, since it was the weekend my mum was home and we didn't really get along since dad left.
I left home at 12 to walk over to Ella's and we would do face masks and talk about the random shit that came to mind.

E: hailey or Selena
Y: Selena

We both straightened our hair and threw on whatever bikinis Ella had in her draw before putting on some denim shorts and a shirt which probably couldn't even be considered a top.

E: can i do your makeup?
Y: yeah just don't make me look like a twat!
E: i wonttt!

She starts by putting on some foundation following it with concealer telling me to just keep my eyes closed until she says i could open them again. When i looked in the mirror i was like a different person. It was normal for us to get all dressed up to do fuck all it was just who we where.
Me and Ella would spend way too long getting ready but we would aim to leave Ella's by 4:30 normally, so no one would really be there except the odd few. We had left hers at 3 for a change and arrived by 4 as the buses where very busy for a change. We walked down the long stairs to the fairly empty beach which was surprising as it was the only all sand beach in the area. Ella had got out her speaker and put on our playlist.

When we where chilling on the beach in our bikini's even though it wasn't that hot, it had been around an hour and i had spotted a familiar face coming out of the sea which happened to be mr Murphy. As he came out of the water, his toned abs and all of his muscles where on display. Im not sure how long i admired him but it was long enough for Ella to notice me staring and make a fuss

E: OMG THATS OUT ENGLISH TEACHER!!
Y: shut up he will hear you
E: i think he did, he's coming straight at us
Y: your kidding

I turn to look as she was right he was walking to us, i sat up and smiled at him awkwardly waiting for him to stop in front of us

MrM: girls I didn't expect to see you here so late, are you stalking me?
E: um if i was gonna waste my time stalking someone it definitely would be an old English teacher.
Y: Ella! Sorry Mr Murphy, sir what she meant to say was that we came here for a bit of fun.
MrM: i see, well I definitely didn't see the alcohol in your bags then girls and i didn't see you at the beach understand?
Y: yep
E: eh whatever, we wont tell unless you do Cillian
MrM: okay girls, see you Monday. Y/n you look good.

I could feel Ella staring into my skull as he said that, as we looked back at him we laid on our stomachs as he walked back up the stairs and started smoking.

E: y/n yOu LoOk GoOd.
Y: stop he's so weird. In the detention Friday he randomly dismissed me and i don't wanna go English Monday now.
E: stop being dramatic!

We giggled about it as we both took big sips from the vodka we brung. I couldn't help but smile at the fact he said i looked good. But i was still mad at him for yesterday.

He makes me feel things I shouldn't feel...

—————————————————————————
700 words
Weekend chapters will always be shorter!!!