Wednesday.

Let me know if anything is ever confusing so i will then know to add a key at the top much love
—————————————————————————

I woke up to my first alarm blasting in my ear and didn't fall back asleep for once so I decided i was gonna put on a little make up and wear a grey semi button up shirt leaving the buttons undone to make the fit better

^^^^^^(These are the non school uniform top and school uniform skirt btw)I left the house with some fruit and made sure the door was locked before heading to the bus stop and waited for my bus to take me to school

^^^^^^
(These are the non school uniform top and school uniform skirt btw)
I left the house with some fruit and made sure the door was locked before heading to the bus stop and waited for my bus to take me to school.
Yesterday i had been told i would be placed in blue for the day. Aka instead of lessons i would be placed in a room called blue and would have a teacher watching the students that are in there and we would be given work to do in total silence. But i was in there a fair amount due to lack of uniform and "bad behaviour"so i knew the situation. I hid my phone in my bra before getting to school but tuck it to the side so it wasn't noticeable as they would confiscate your phone the whole day. I would ask to go to the toilet many times just to use my phone but we would still get escorted to the toilet by a member of SLT.As i arrived at school me and ella were separated the second we entered the building, i got dragged off through the small and awkward corridors where a teacher took me to the room and asked for my cell.

Y: aint got it, left it at home soz
Mr. stick-up-his-ass : so you wont mind if i search your bag.
Y: whatever
Mr stick-up-his-ass: alright y/n where is it hand it over.
Y: i told you i. Aint. Got. It.
Mr H: thank you dan I've got it from here

I sit down in the corner and put my bag on the chair beside mine as i watch mr hardy stare out of the window at miss Lawrence.

Y: she likes you, you know
Mr H: havent you gotten yourself in enough trouble. You know the rules no talking. Y/n why are you doing this? Your the only one who ever comes in here with a handful of others but today its just you.
Y: what?! Wheres chloe?
Mr H: shes been suspended.
Y: haha
Mr H: this is your work for your first lesson. Get it done in silence please.

The hour went by pretty fast the work was deadly.it was maths i was emailed the powerpoint and given the handouts to work out by myself which i just didn't do any of it, next was meant to be PE but i obviously couldn't do it so i sat there in silence and turned to mr hardy.

Y: i know im not supposed to talk but please i am so board...
MrH: fine but as soon as the next teacher takes over its back to silence okay.
Y: who else is on duty in here today then?
MrH: next miss Lawrence while your meant to have english and then while you have science and whatever last you have Mr Murphy I'm not sure if he will be with you during lunch.
Y: okay...
MrH: go easy on Cillian. He's just started here and i don't wanna lose my mate at work because i never really saw him till he applied here.
Y:ugh but hes fresh meat!

Me and Tom talked about Cillian and how English was going until it hit break and he asked if i needed the toilet or if i wanted to go canteen i said no because id rather wait until lunch but i get early lunch so i don't run into any students 😭. It wasn't long until miss Lawrence my maths teacher came in to watch me for a hour when im meant to be doing English but we agreed she would help me with a bit of maths as I didn't do it and Cillian would talk me through English. Miss Lawrence would go off track and talk about her personal life and how much she drank which was always funny.
Mr Murphy came in exactly on time and thanked miss Lawrence for watching me and sat down at the desk avoiding all eye contact with me.

Y: i need the toilet.
MrM: can you wait?
Y: no
MrM: fine but no funny buisness

He got up and let me out before locking the door and walked me to the toilets standing outside while i went in to have a chat with Ella for around 10 minutes until Mr Murphy finally caught on, he opened the door and rushed me out back to blue.

Y: your meant to help me with english.
MrM: for christ sake you didnt do it?
Y: miss Lawrence helped me with maths so you can with English
MrM: fine come here

I brung a chair next to him placing my English book onto the desk, i stand up to get the pen on the other side of the desk

Mr Murphys pov
She stood up and lent over me giving me perfect view of her breasts and trust me i fought the urge hard not to look, but they where just too perfect and when a girl looks like that it is almost impossible to stay away.
She slipped when she went to sit back down and her hands land on my thighs as she looks up at me with a bright red face, i brushed the hair out of her face with my pinky, i gently place my hand on her cheek and admire her face watching her eyes wander to my lips and pull her face to mine kissing her lips ever so gently before pulling away and examining her face. She sat back down and i felt like an idiot.

Your POV
Hes looking at his hands before reaching for my book to bring it closer to him and took the pen from my hand and started writing the date and the task i had to do. How could he just ignore what happened? Did I initiate it? Should i feel like an idiot???
I just went along with it doing the work he was telling me to do and listening to his feedback watching the time tick until it was finally lunch time for me.

MrM: do you need to go to the canteen?
Y: nah Ella will stop by
MrM: what is it with you two? Your inseparable! But where ever you two are trouble follows.
Y: thats just me and Ella for you! We crazy.
MrM: i can tell. So y/n where actually is your phone
Y: you can find it if you want...
MrM: very funny id rather not know. Are you practicing for prison?
Y: ew no. Im not a criminal also im not shoving it in any holes you creep.
MrM: you thought that was what i meant when i never said what i meant.
*knock knock*
Y: ITS ELLA CAN I OPEN THE DOOR!
MrM: no stay seated.

He opens the door and before Ella got a chance to ask if she could sit with me for a bit he just put his finger to his lips and winked at me.
Me and Ella spent the whole lunch giggling and gossiping until he said she had to go and it was back to the thick tension which both of us ignored. Due to not doing maths first and missing a whole lesson I prioritised science for my last lesson which was unfortunately the human body😢 the power point consisted of lots and LOTS of diagrams of different body parts.

MrM: um y/n... is that... relevant to your lesson?
Y: unfortunately sir it is Tom is making me look at dicks and vags.
MrM: im sure its for er...educational purposes and they are only diagrams.
Y: still it's painful i can only imagine the fun that they had in lesson.
MrM: you are interesting y/n
Y: um thanks?

After that dreadful lesson it was time to go back to my lovely home and sleep😭 as i was about to leave Cillian stopped me to say

MrM: i don't want to seem inappropriate but heres my number call me or message me if you ever need any english help.
Y: is this allowed?
MrM: not really but your something else
Y: aw I'm special!
MrM: yeahhh your very very special
Y: oi thats rude
MrM: I'm kidding just stay out of trouble please. Don't get yourself anymore detentions!
Y: i will

I start walking to the bus stop to go home and all i can think about is the song ultra violence by Lana del rey ...

—————————————————————————
1490 words
Ahhhhhh i am running out of ideassss!!!
The Tuesday that is next is defo gonna be worth the wait