Friday.

I woke up to my mum shouting at me that I was going to be late as she had to go to a property today she would be taking me to school. I dig through my wardrobe finding my skirt and whatever shirt was closest to me. I applied some mascara and headed downstairs.When she dropped me off i met Ella at our spot to get ready to go to english. We arrived a few minutes late and we sat in our seats.

I dig through my bag unable to find my pen so i turned to my mate landon to ask if he had a pen and have a little talk about weekend plans. Me and Landon barely talk anymore so i wrote my number in his book and told him to message me to plan to hang out sometime. Me and him where like brother and sister, he knew it as well.
All throughout talking to Landon i could feel Cillian's eyes burning through my skull which was so bad even Landon had noticed him staring.

I turned back to the front and made notes on what Cillian was telling us, even if it was pretty pointless writing it down. My eyes wandered his body, his broad shoulders and how his waist coat hugged his body, the way his white button up shirt hugged his gorgeous muscular arms. He was so handsome even though i felt like i should hate him. The whole lesson he refused to make eye contact with me like I didn't exist, had i upset him?

MrM: Thats all for today please dont forget your writing task due Wednesday.

The class groans collectively, had i really been studying him that long i turn and see everyone beginning to put away their books and stuff while me and Ella just chat about our next classes. I hand Landon his pen back and apologise for chewing the lid. I go to leave before i feel a hand on my arm and turn to see Mr Murphy looking away from me.

MrM: y/n come here please. Remember you need to come back here at the end of the school day.
Y: yes Mr Moody
MrM: don't push it. I would also like you to move to the table in-front of my own.
Y: thats not fair can Ella sit with me its not a proper row like the rest of the tables!
MrM: Fine but if you two are a nuisance i will move you apart.

I walk out to Ella and join her to go to PE and do fuck all for the next hour. He was really weird he didn't make eye contact once while talking to me had i really annoyed him?

E: what did he want?
Y: i have a detention with him because I didn't do my homework
E: haha unlucky
Y: did you do the homework?
E: have you met my mum? Of course i have.

We slouched on the bench watching our class look like idiots playing dodge ball and would laugh when the teacher got a ball to the crotch.

The rest of the day was a blur of media, maths and science. All i could think about was my detention with Mr Murphy and confronting him if i could find the courage.

My heart race increased rapidly while i was walking to his class, it was all i could hear. I knocked on his door lightly until he opened it looking down at me

MrM: your late.
Y: sorry i just come from science
MrM: ill let it slide this once. Please sit by my desk we are going to do the homework together.

I pull up a chair next to his desk and sit down he pulls out a note book and a book which i cant quite see the name of. He sits down and opens the note book and holds his hand out to me.

Y: what?
MrM: for christ sake you don't have a pen?
Y: do i look like i do

He reaches into his bag and pulls out a little black case and places a pen on the note book before moving his pencil case to the side. He explained what the reading was about and what i needed to look for to be able to answer the question, 'how does Shakespeare draw in the reader?'

Y: why is the book Romeo and Juliet?
MrM: its a classic, as a English teacher i can tell who actually read it and who didn't.

I nodded at him showing I understood, he began reading the book up until the page he set the class to stop reading to. He asked me if there was anything i didn't understand before helping me write the paragraph.

I turn to him while pointing at a sentence but we are both too caught up in stairing into eachothers eyes and before i knew it i kissed him but he was kissing me back, he placed his hand on the back of my head and his other on my back pulling me into his lap, his hands explored my body. He began to kiss my neck, we were both so desperate for more thank this. He stood up while carrying me to place me on his desk on top of the work we were once doing, he pushed my top up to look at my boobs.

MrM: im sorry i shouldn't have done that. I should of stopped myself, your free to leave now.

I wanted to tell him it was okay and i wanted to stay and be with him, tell him i like him and really think we can make it work if he feels the same but i could feel tears forming in my eyes and didn't want him to see me cry, i picked up my bag and left i was crying so hard I couldn't breathe, i shouldn't have worn mascara because now it was dripping down my face staining did i just pressure him into making out with me and look like a complete idiot. Im so not going to english on Monday

Im just a fool falling in love...
—————————————————————————
1107 Words
Is it bad i kinda wanna get cillian fired like spice it up but then that defeats the purpose so idk maybe thats how ill end the book or something.
Anyway let me know how i can make it better!!!
Im also currently going cold turkey quitting nicotine I'm 2 weeks free and would do anything for some😭