Our First Encounter (special chapter)

A special bonus chapter for the oneshot, requested by @moonchild_005 

6 months later

6 months had passed. Many things happened during these 6 months. 

Taehyung and Jungkook's family approved for the marriage. Taehyung and jungkook got to know each other well. They had decided to let their relation move forward step by step. They first became friends then best friends then lovers to boyfriends and now finally they were ready to be husbands.

Taehyung is a pretty busy person but he always manages to take out time for his bun because well, he is a whipped man. Now, if you're wondering who's bun, its jungkook. Why does he call him bun? well it's because he found out that the bunny soft toy indeed belonged to jungkook and the boy looks like a bunny himself too.

Jungkook also loves his taetae, taebear, taehyungie hyungie hyung and boyfie very much. Don't worry these all are the nicknames for a single person which is his boyfriend oops no his FIANCE Dr. Kim Taehyung. 

During these 6 months, both of them had went on a plenty of dates and each one was more beautiful than the previous one. They fell hard for each other and now they follow the whipped culture.

Taehyung is possessive about jungkook, but jungkook is no less. The bunny boy turns into a double bunny whenever he sees anyone flirt with his boyfie but he can't help it because his boyfie is hella handsome.

Present day

A boy was sleeping on his bed, snoring with his mouth open. 

"Jeon Jungkook, wake up it's your wedding today and you're here sleeping like a pig." A man in his early thirties screamed on the top of his lungs.

"Jinnie stop shouting. You sleep like a pig too" Another man in his thirties said.

"Kim Namjoon, what did you say? Do you think I'm a pig? Did I ever say ' I'm  a pig Oink Oink?' "

"you said it just now jinnie" Namjoon said fearing his husband who is now red in anger.

"you are sleeping on the couch for one month" Jin said and stomped off. 

"No jinnie listen." Namjoon went behind him.

This all while a short boy was standing there watching the couple bicker, jin was jungkook's cousin and namjoon was his husband, and Jimin loved their bickering. Then jimin went and tried to wake up the sleeping bunny up. ''kookie wake up. Taetae is here to take you."

"What? Taehyungie is here?" the bunny boy quickly sprang up. "No you silly boy it's your wedding day today. Come on, let's get ready." Now if you're thinking that jungkook had forgotten about his wedding, that's not the case. He had slept in the early hours of the morning, thinking about his marriage and his boyfie soon to be husband.

Kim household

Taehyung was up early today. He had to decorate his house for his bun. Also he had to look good for his special day. He had his cousin brothers yoongi and hobi for helping him with all the arrangements.

"Bear go get ready or you're gonna be late." A cat faced man said.

"Ok yoongi hyung, please call the decorators and ask them whether they're done with the decorations."

"yeah yeah i'll do that. Go now."

Taehyung and jungkook both got ready for their special day.