Jaune X Campione

As Jaune was On his Way to Beacon He Accidentally ends up Being Caught In A Battle Between Two Gods One of them Being Azathoth The Blind Idiot God The Outer God King and the Other Was Shiva The Destroyer. Two Gods With Enough Powers To Destroy The Omniverse as Jaune Was Caught Up In their Fight Somehow Jaune Picks Up The Sword of Beginning a Weapon that Existed Since the Birth of the Omniverse as Somehow Jaune Manage to True Kill Shiva And Azathoth He Became A True Campione A Campione that Fully Absorb All the Powers and Authorities of the God He kills And That The Old Gods Wont Ever be Able to Comeback as Pandora Was Shocked When She saw the Birth of a True Campione as A True Kill is Near Impossible To be Able to Achieve and Somehow Jaune Did It. Oh Well Remnant And Salem Watch Out There is A True Campione There and He will not be Happy With what you two Losers Done.

(As Jaune Slayed Two True Gods With a True Kill His Powers are Way More Insane then Normal Campiones Who Slay Heretic Gods as True Gods Like Shiva and Azathoth Can Single Handle Kill All Heretic Gods so This Makes Jaune the Strongest God Slayer in Existence.)

(Azathoth Kill Himself as he Remembered He is Dead Already as he Called his Wife Ugly Fat Bitch and So He Gave all his Powers and Abilities to Jaune and Grant himself A true Death and Reincarnate Outside of the Verse He is In.)

(No matter if your Omnipotent god like or invincible you called your mother or wife a ugly fat bitch your so dead even death dont want you)

Name: Jaune Arc
Race: High Human
Rank: True Campione
Age: 17/Eternal

Generic Campione Stuff But Enhanced For Jaune

Immense Magical Energy: In order to fuel an Authority, Jaune has reserves of magic energy Aka( Ki/Chi/Qi/Aura) Trillions of times greater that of a trained Hunter. By the Age of 17, His magical energy is immense enough to supply [Anti-Fated Warlord] with an energy to erase threads of fate on a Omniverse scale.

Immense Magic Resistance: As a Campione, Jaune possess an extremely strong resistance to magic. Unless it's an Authority From Another True Campione , nothing casted by mortal magic/Semblance user can pierce through his defense. However, if the spell is injected through potions, gases or oral transmission then his resistance will be much lower. Fortunately, Jaune can fend of this with his Super Immense raw magical energy and authority.

Eternal Vitality: Jaune's immense lifeforce allows him to shrug off even the deadliest of wounds that would've permanently crippled or outright killed normal human. His body will always be at peak physical health and any wound will heal extremely fast. He can close a deep cut and broken bones within a millisecond. It also grant him a Eternal Life .

Immense pain tolerance: Jaune's body release an adrenaline several Billion times more than normal human to suppress any pain during the fight.

Godlike Stamina: Due his Godslayer physiology and vitality, Jaune can perform a fight a prolong battle or exert himself in an intense physical activity for a very long time without any problems. Can even Fight For Trillions of years and also no Problem.