Dxd X Saint Seiya

After Being Killed by Raynare, Issei Awakens his Past Memories he is the Son of Poseidon And The True Dragon of Elements Velunaria. As Issei's Divine Cosmos Awakens the Whole Planet Feels a Major Suppression as Poseidon his real father and Velunaria Found their Long Lost Son as His Divine Cloth was Teleported to Issei and Fully Recovers him as the Red Hair thot is looking it with fear and anger not knowing she piss off somebody that even her brother fears.

(The Greek Faction is the Saint Seiya Version not the weak ass dxd Version). (Issei's Mother is the Elder Sister of Veldanava and the Right Hand Lady to the One true Goddess Arianna Who is Issei's Fiancé and head of the Harem [Thats Right Issei's Rizz is So Strong he Even Rizz the One True Goddess] The strongest in this Verse is the True Dragons and Below them Is the Greek Faction. Rias has Offended Rimuru, Veldora, Miliim, Velgrynd, Velzard( Isseis Aunt and uncle and his Cousin) and Even the Big Three Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus. (As in this Story Rias Hires the 4 Fallens to Kill Sacred Gear users. Not Even her brother knows as she learns under the Bastard Rizevem Livan Lucifer as his Student. But not she Kick A wall so big that not even ophis can destroy it.)

Info

Cosmo (小宇宙 (コスモ), shōuchū (Kosumo)) It is a mystical energy and the fundamental force which powers every supernatural feat performed throughout the series.

Overview

The origins of Cosmo can be traced back to the Big Bang, which from the entirety of the universe was born. All living beings possess Cosmo deep within them. While normally unaware of it, over the millennia, beings such as humans developed the means to manipulate and harness it by means of "burning" it explodes, recreating micro-scale reproduction of the original Big Bang.

Burning one's Cosmo produces the energy needed to enable a being to perform extraordinary feats including pulverizing rocks with their bare hands, striking faster than the speed of sound, throwing hundreds (or even thousands to millions) of blows in a second. Beings such as Saints are humans who have been trained to awaken and attune to their Cosmo. Comparatively, even the weakest Saint can outclass even the strongest of human warrior through the awakening of their Cosmo. As their Cosmo grows, it becomes necessary for a being to practice controlling their abilities and powers.

It's also to note that Cosmo is heavily influenced by emotion. Incredible displays of willpower or strain have shown to allow beings such as Saints to surpass his usual limits and access far greater levels of Cosmo, though such feats are brief due to the sudden surge of Cosmo being beyond the being's current level of sensitivity to maintain.

Referencing the ranks of the Saints, a being's level of sensitivity to their Cosmo directly influences the magnitude of their abilities. The Bronze Saints, for example, have the weakest sensitivity to their Cosmo and have the most difficulty attuning to and manipulating its energies. Though this makes them superbeings when compared to normal humans, they are easily outclassed by the higher ranks as such Silver Saints, whom have greater skill. It's also evident that Saints are not the only beings capable of harnessing Cosmo. Warriors of other Gods also possess this skill, although their methods of acquisition are not as harsh and life-threatening as a Saint's.

Seventh Sense

A scene when Mu explains that Cosmo is actually Seventh Sense.

A Saint that is deeply aware of the nature of their Cosmo discovers that Cosmo is actually the seventh of the human senses, beyond the normal five senses and the sixth (that is considered intuition). With this awareness, a Saint is able to draw out the true potential of their Cosmo and achieve exceptionally powerful feats far beyond those of even a normal Saint, like wielding a power destructive enough to pulverize a star, reach the speed of light, or being able to punch billions of times per second. Typically, Gold Saints are the most prominent examples of beings fully aware of their Seventh Sense enough to harness it adequately; though there are those talented Saints who, despite being lower in rank, are capable of the same feat, allowing them to fight on par with, and if sufficiently skilled overcome, the Gold Saints themselves. The most famous example are the 5 main protagonists Seiya, Shiryu, Hyoga, Shun and Ikki, that during the battle at the 12 Zodiac Temples they awakened their Seventh Sense and defeated some of the Gold Saints.