♡ Page 1 ♡

《3rd person point of view》

It was the the 1. mai 1969 in New York Queens and a specific spider magical girl named y/n was walking down her normal morning patrol route while listening to her favorite song called y/fs with her newly bought headphones. It was a calm and quiet morning she just inhaled the fresh morning air of spring while she had a very well paid of break of work and college for whole 7 weeks!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Time skip brought by a lazy author
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

《Your own point of view》

As I was walking around New York I felt some kind of tickling feeling down at my legs that is when I looked down and saw that my body was slowly disappearing! "WAHT IS
HAPPENING ?! AHHHHH" Is all that I could scream before I was sucked in some kind of weird portal or tunnel thingy. I tried to collect myself but that didn't really worked out that very well , because I actually was just screaming my lungs out out of terror. While I was falling throug this tunnel thingy here I realized that it has to be the tunnel or path to the after life!
"YES that has to be it otherwise those colors and the weird ending that looks like New York wouldn't make sense!" As I was saying those words in understanding I realized that there was a huge hole at the tunnel that showed New York or more serenely a roof of a skyscraper of the city . As I was already preparing myself to fall into the roof I closed my eyes and waited to land . But as I landed I didn't heard a thund or hurt myself through the fall , Instead I heard the grunt of something and landed pretty comfortably on a pillow . Wait a second pillows normally don't grunt at a impact . I opened my eyes and saw that I landed on top of someone I quickly stood up and panicked a bit the I saw that I knocked the person out!!! I panicked even more. After a few minutes of waiting and a slight panic attack . I heard a deep voice say : "hmp...Hello?"
To be continued......

~♡---♡~
--------------♡---------------------♡---------------

                             ~♡---♡~--------------♡---------------------♡---------------

This is your new York where you are originally from. I used some news of the time back then so if you didn't knew those don't worry in the chapters where they are important I will describe them if you guys would like! If you got any writing tips or story wishes please leave a comment here and tell me what you know/like.
And I am soooooo sorry for the short chapters and the to be continued !!!
♡Byebye my little butterflies!♡
♡Until the next page of this story♡

Wordcount: 446