Page 6

《Your point of View 》

As we were walking out the house I stole a view glances at noir and I just realized that his style of clothing was actually... quite nice it wasn't my normal kind of preference but the whole black the suited his body.

I jogged up to noir and tapped on his shoulder "Hey! I just wanted to tell you that I really like your kind of clothing! It suits you!~" I complimented him with smile on my face.

"O-oh errm.... thank you I guess?" He studdered out.

"You're welcome! :D" I replied confidently.

"So you two get in there well take the lift down to the layer!" Aunt may said while smiling brightly.

Aunt May,Noir and me go into the shed and as soon as we did the door closed and the lift started to drive down into the HUUUUUUGEE underground layer.And when I say huge I mean huge like back in my place all I had was one closet in my apartment so this is quite shocking!

I probably wasn't the only shocked one in the room. Because as I looked in noirs direction his eyes were wieded to the max. As I was looking around me in pure amazement aunt may walked up to me and put a hand on my should to get my attention.

"Pretty cool,huh? Me and my peter selected every single detail with great prediction. " aunt may kept on braging and braging about how cool her peter was and on and on.

But she abruptly cut herself of. "-oh wait I completely forgot what my perter told. There will be some more spider people to arrive... I'll go up again and wait for them, you two wait here and No funny business while I am gone I don't want to miss anything about y'all relationship! ;)" Aunt may winked at us and then stepped onto the lift to go up again.

"Bye see you later May. And don't you worry we won't be having tea down here !" Is yelled up to her while waving rapidly.

As soon as the lift was up it was just me and noir... in a very awkward silence... we just stood there looking holes into the air without saying a single word for a time wich felt like decades!

"So uhmmm... nice weather it is in this universe?..."i tried to start a conversation with him. Because I really couldn't stand silence at all it just is so stressing!

"Yeah I guess it is the sky had a pretty pink colour to it." Noir replied while shrugging his schoulders.

"Wait pink ? The sky was clearly blue!wait wait wait ... are you colourblind?!" I asked with stars in my eyes while running up to him and earning oder to his eyes hoping to see something through his mask lenses.But sadly with out any luck.

             《Noirs point of view》

As soon as Aunt May was upstairs and the lift closed.

It was silent. And not silent in a good kind of way like sitting on the balcony silent no it was more a where is my enemy silent.

Short said it was dreadful..

I was just looking around the Lair just trying to entertain my mind a bit.Until a soft and nervous voice spoke up.

"So uhmmm... nice weather it is in this universe?..." the little dame dressed in pink asked .

I believe that she wanted to start a conversation and didn't know how. But much to her unfortunatenes I didn't have a single idea either.

"Yeah I guess it is the sky had a pretty pink colour to it." I responded monotone while shrugging my shoulder in a way to say that I didn't really cared about this universe weather nor to mine.

As I looked at the little dame it seemed that she was shocked.

" Wait pink? The sky is clearly blue! Wait wait wait ...are you colourblind?!
She asked excited.

And to my shock she ran up to and leaned wayyyy to close to my face so that if would wear our masks we would've almost kissed this moment.

After a few second she got down from me and apologised.

" Haha... sorry I tried to see if your eyes were any different than mine but you know no success because of the mask.You know I just really love to see and learn new things by my own so this was kinda like some peak of interesting stuff for me." The little dame looked quite flustered while saying so she stood there with crossed legs and a hand behind her neck scratching it a bit.

'... she did look cute in that kind of pose... WAIT WHAT ?! I don't even know who she is and I am already thinking such things?!'

It was so embarrassing for me . That I just met a girl and already finding her cute .

"Oh yeah before I forget my name is Y/N Parker . I am 18 years old senior and captain of the cheerleading squad in the midtown high school . I have been spider-girl since I was 10 years old so for 8 years now! I live in the 1950s. And again I am really sorry for getting to close to you."

While she was introducing herself to me she took of her mask and ...

I won't lie because I most certainly did not expect this kind of beauty behind the mask. Her features were elegant and soft , she had wide eyes in a bright Y/EC tone her lashes were song and curled upwards . Her cheeks were tinted in a rosé colour while her lips were in a glossy pinkish tone. She looked just like the perfect woman. She could easily be doll because she most certainly had a doll face that is not to doubt.

" oh-uhmm yeah so my name is peter benjamin parker -.. erm I-I am 19 years old and have been spider man for the past couple of years.. I-I like to fi-fight against nazis and own a little detective office. For people in need. Because most people can't afford it because I am from the great depression so a-year..."

Gosh I was so nervous after seeing her face . That I nearly forgot how to speak. I nervously took of my mask and revealed my face to her . And let's just say her reaction surprised me ALOT!

She went up to me and squished my face with her hands together and just squeaked like little girl when it would see some cute dog or something similar.

" Ah you look so CUTE! I bet you would be able to hit dozens of modle jobs in your universe!"

The least I could say is that she made me more than flustered with the shower of compliments that she gave me... And I really hope that she couldn't head my heart pounding super hard against my chest...

 And I really hope that she couldn't head my heart pounding super hard against my chest

♡________________♤________________♡
Thank you guys so much for being patient with me. I really was in a exam stress. :D And you guys are such lovely people ... like...- 500 READS?!
I am touched. (°: You are just way to sweet! Bye bye my little butterflies🦋
-♡.
Wordcount: 1203