♡ Page 2 ♡

-flashback-

    《Spider noirs point of view》

"Oww....that hurt "I grunted while sitting up from the floor as I was rubbing my palm against the back of my head where I hit the floor. I saw a girl in a pink suit panicking and mumbling different things to herself. As I was done watching her for a few seconds I finally spoke up "hmp.....hello?" The girl in front of me instantly turned around and we both stared at each other with wide eyes.
"" you are a spider-person as well ?! "" we both blurted out at the same time.

            《Your point of view》

As I heard the person behind me say *hello* I immediately turned around but as I saw him directly in the face my eyes widened in shock!
"" you are a spider-person as well ?! ""
We both blurted out in unison . I was still in shock.

"Wait who the actual flower are you?!?Are you one of those weird fans of mine!??!?!?!?!??!?!?And how did I even land here!?"

"No I am most certainly not one of your fans , I don't  even know who you are. Anyways my name is spider noir the one and only spider man."
The man in black said and I won't lie his voice was quite lovely.

"But how could that possibly be I am the one and only spider woman in existence ! And if I may say I am quite good at it"I said with full confidence in my voice.

"And how did you even ended up here and who is this peter parker on that magic poster over there?"I asked curiously the man.

"Please slow down little dame even I doesn't know who the man on the screen is but I think that this is the spider-man of this city. "Spider noir said.

"Well you may be right but you still didn't answered my question at how you landed here as my fall pillow" I asked while looking down at his sitting figure.

Spider noir sighed at the question and  explained his arriving to this place.
"So I was in the middle of a fight against one of these stupid nat** as I roughly landed all of the sudden on this foreign skyscraper and there where news about me being dead on a huge billboard, well not exactly me that guy on the screen was blond and blue eyes and had color around his face he looked so vibrant, but he had the same name and age as me and he was called spider man aswell. Just like me! I was so deep in thinking about what just happend that I was pacing back and forth on top of the roof of the skyscraper skyscraper that I didn't even noticed a thing that happend and all of the sudden something fell onto me and I only felt the force hit me and well I suppose that was you and well than the next thing is this where we both are now."

"O.k but what is a billboard? And why are we both here?" I asked rapidly

"This magic poster of yours is a billboard and I don-----"

in the middle of noirs speaking he cut himself off and I felt how my spider senses went off .

"Did you feel that too?" Noir asked me in wich I responded with a simple nod. And answers him worldly as well.

"I think we have to go to a certain place in this strange New York.  And it should happen as fast as possible. "

◇_________________♡_______________◇

Hey my little butterflies I'll try to write a new chapter every week now so don't worry in the future see you soon♡Oh and I have a few music recommendations like Fish in the pool and Only you (50s version)
🦋Bybye butterflies 😙🦋

Wordcount: 643