♡ Page 3♡

《Your point of view》

While me Noir were swinging through the strange skyscrapers of the new New York I couldn't stop wondering how I actually landed in here I mean I didn't do anything special that day so why would I land here. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

         《3rd person point of view》

While you were deep In your  thoughts you didn't notice that you slowly but surely webbed yourself over to an big old water tank .
AND BUMMM you crashed right into it .
Noir came quickly over to help you but the results aren't very pleasantly..
I mean you like completely knocked out on the floor with no sign of live in you. Noir quickly checked your pulse but everything was alright with it ,
"So that is how other spider-people go around their city " noir chuckled to himself  before he does something nobody would've thought (a/n you all know what's gonna happen don't you?) He bent down over your face ZAP slapped you right in the face to wake you from your little nap up.
And because this didn't  work out and you guys should be getting to the strange sensor place pretty soon. He came up with a nother idea.

In a swift and smooth motion he picked you up threw you over his shoulder and kept on swinging through the city with you in his arms to your destination, and stole a few glances here and there from you .

After what felt like hours to him but actually were only 15 minutes you guys finally arrived at the spot that your spider senses brought you to.

It seemed to be a small house in a like so small neighborhood, it look cosy from the outside and maybe even on the inside but you'll never know if you don't enter right?

So the next thing that spider noir does is ringing at the doorbell of the small home and shortly after an older lady came out and first tried to shoo spider noir away but then it turned out differently than expected for her.

"Oh actually dear Dame me and my colleague over here have something to discuss with you "...

_________________/♡\__________________
I am so sorry my little angles if it's a bad part of the story but while I was writing I listened to the Wedding March and I love that song so much that I nearly cried over how beautiful it is. 😭 I hope someday I'll have such a dreamy and wonderful marriage ceremony aswell!!!! so...
🦋 Byebye my little butterflies 🦋

Word count : 427