♡Page 4♡

《Spider-Noirs point of view》

"Thank you for your kindness but please leave the gifts on the lawn"
I heard the voice of an older lady say I glanced for a few minutes over at her lawn and saw the multiple presents laying the but that wasn't the point of mine and the girl in my arms plan# so hat is why I called out to the lady that still was behind her front door.

"Excuse me dear dame but me and my partner are here to discuss something's with you about your nephew. "

Faster than I could react the dame pulled me inside not even leaving the door open for a few more seconds than needed.

She threw me and the girl in my arms on the couch what resulted to her to wake up.

             《Your point if view》

"What the !?!??!?" I screamed as I roughly woke up from my little nap that I took.
"Wait where am I, I thought that I am swinging through New York but now I am here >~< " ...

       《3rd persons point of view》

While you where deeply stuck in your own train of thoughts you didn't catch on the movements that the Male besides you did . "IIIEEEEKKK" •M•    Y/N shrieked out of surprise of the touch on her shoulder as she slowly turned her head to the owner of the hand she sighed in great relief . Thank God it was noir and not none weird kidnapper. Wait a second ....
"Where am I, if I am allowed to ask?"
"Oh you two are at my house " as y/n heard that sound of the voice of an old lady she realized who she was.
And let me tell you it wasn't pleasing...

☆________________♡________________☆

Ohoho what is gonna happen next ?
Anyways thank you all so much for nearly 200 reads like WhAt?!?! Thx so much and sorry for the short page have exams going on in so ye
Wish you all a wonderful day and
🦋Byebye my little butterflys🦋

Word count: 340