The Spring.

Author's note: THE FOLLOWING CONTENT CONTAINS SENSITIVE CONTENTS, IF YOUR ARE SENSITIVE THEN PLEASE DON'T PROCEED. 

The Meeting
'Muzan Sama!' Hiroyuki said and bowede to him.
"What do you want?" Muzan said all in disgust.
"Nothing just came for a friendly chat." Hiroyuki said and sat with his legs crossed. His fingers taped over his chin.
Muzan gritted and turned to face Hiroyuki. He to change a topic from himself said, "So I heard you didn't kill a girl in endurance test." Muzan said.
"None of your business Mu-zan." He said teasing and twisting his words at Muzan.
"Dam you." Muzan and sampled his hands on the bench. "How can you not kill someone you know is going to be strongest!" he asked him losing his cool.
"None of you business again Muzan, I know who I kill and who I do not want to. I am not like you; killing everyone randomly." He said coldly and in a mocking voice.
"Well then join demon slayer mercy killer?" Muzan said.
Hiroyuki grinned and said "My my the Lady Muzan is herself so feared of a small little girl." Hiroyuki pulled his tie and said, "I know something she will end up-"
"I don't care what you know Hiroyuki; little do I know making you a demon was just the worst mistake of my life." He said and fired a gaze to Hiroyuki.
"I know you say it in our every meet." Hiroyuki said and got up to leave. "No matter how much say to me, send demons to weaken me up, you know I am stronger than every demon, even you. No way I am going to kill that girl. Also my army is better than your pathetic 12 kizukis" Hiroyuki said and collected his coat leaving Muzan in fits of rage.

Hiroyuki mind drifted back to the day when he almost had her, he imagined her face, her tender lips, her pale white cheeks, her elegant white hairs and mostly her eyes. His face came up with a smile. He just faint that girl using his powers and hold her body, so lightweight so delicate just like a snowflake.

...

Author's Pov,
Time skip...
After 5 years of hard practicing Yuzuki successfully became one of the strongest hashira in history of demon slayers. It was proven when she single handedly slayed upper moon 2 'August'. She proved herself to everyone who ever teased her and told her she was not able to do anything.

It was in core time of winters when she went on a mission with Tanjiro. The winds were horrifying the iit seemed like it is going to be coldest winter ever experienced. As they reached end of the town and wandered deeper into the the fear of being attacked by demon haunted them.
"Tanjiro I think we should take a break in this cave." She said and pointed out to one.
"Yes Yuzuki you are right...I'll prepare something for us to eat." He said and they both walked towards the cave, there footprints trailing off as they walk.
"Hey I will go on spring bath...it's near to our cave." I said and headed to the hot spring.
"be careful Yuzuki." Tanjiro said as he and nezuko heated up with the fire in their cave.

...
Yuzuki's POV,
the day was so long but luckily, I found a hot spring near the cave where Tanjiro and I decided to reside for the night. I stripped out my clothes and tied my hair in a bun, the moon gleamed its rays on me. It was so nice and calm, no one to bug me in my bath; it is just the calm hot water and me. The water had a beautiful scent in it. The small waves hit my bare skin of nape and make me moan in the water, it was just pure repose.
I heard a twig move and I looked back to saw the same man who rescued me standing there, leaning against the tree watching me so keenly. I pulled my hands near my chest and said "who...who is there?"
"Ohh my little lady you do talk too much." He said and moved closer to the bay of spring. I moved back, but I realized that it wasn't only heated I too was heated. Something about this man always made me blush and made me tremble. I never used to tremble in presence of a man but this one he was so different, so unique, so beautiful I'd rather say.
"Ohh how much will you twitch, no one is going to come to rescue you from me my princess."
I gulped and backed off in waters feeling unsafe in his hands. 'get out of water and run.' My subconscious said and I for some stupid reason disagreed with her.
The man slowly walked in the water, his every moon so perfect; as he got in water his white shirt was all wet showing his perfectly toned skin. I wanted to back off and run but when I tried to move I was not able to do so, I tried to speak but my voice was stuck in my throat. "What do you say...what if I tell you you attract me towards you, since past 7 years." He said and slowly moved towards me waters.

Author's Note
Hm....nothing much to say. I know I updated late. thanks for reading. Means a lot. 
peace out!