Anticipation

Yuzuki's POV
Body heated up more and more, as he approached closer to me. I paralyzed. My legs, my hands were out of my command. The waves that formed as he moved closer to me hit me softly as if the waves were also going over his command. He dominated every inch of that hot spring and me. My skin trembled with fear but the anticipation was a lot. My eyes trailed over his white shirt that was drenched in water showing this toned muscles perfectly. His body had no imperfection. I bit my lips seeing him like this; my lips all swollen, as if they were craving for his touch. I looked at his face, so well and sculptured no artist could have drawn anything more beautiful than the face of his. How can such a beautiful person even exist, it is the greatest sin of world. He came close to me just a foot away and stopped; he looked at me and smiled, as if his smile was also teasing me in a way. His eyes glinted array of teal as moonlight made its way out on us.
The blue storm was lost in the depths. of sea, the more I locked my eyes with him; I was falling in love with him. He was so threatening yet I was like a snowflake, going so close to sun knowing that I could melt away anytime. I felt like I was on fire when he touched my nape, he came closer to me his breaths trailed all over my hairs, he gently pulled my chin up and I just flushed while I closed my eyes. My heart ignited as his lips touched mine. He kept on flicking his tongue over my mouth, exploring every corner of my lips. He was kissing me so harshly yet it felt so gentle, he kissed me as if his life his, oxygen lies in my lips. My hands travelled to his hairs and his trailed over my back. As he moved his hands over my naked back, I slightly lifted my toes but I slipped in the waters. His hands strongly captivated my waist and he deepened the kiss. He kissed me so passionately; whole of the atmosphere of that place was all gone. It was just me, him and the feeling of anticipation in air. Started softening kiss and slowly parted his lips from mine. His hand returned to my neck and then slowly came to my cheeks. While stroking my cheeks he said "My queen what did you do?"
I felt my hands were able to move and same with my legs. I could have easily run away from him, to a safer place. Nevertheless, it was too late I started to love him. What it pure lust or was it love, I do not know it was all so new to me; he was the one who stole the first kiss from me.
"What is your name?" I asked while brushing my knuckles under the water.
He gently lifted my hands from water and said "you can call me your king, the king who would bow in front of his queen." He said and actually did a curtsy in front of me. Oh my god, how can he be this perfect, this beautiful?
I whispered almost to myself "My king..."
He pulled me close to him and lifted my chin with a bit force and said, "Tell me what you said" his eyes demanding and intimidating.
"My-king" I said making it very loud and clear. I slung my arms around his neck. He blushed for the first time. I took it as my chance and said, "Is my king blushing?" I said mocking him.
He quickly pulled me up in bridle style and said, "Listen my queen, if you won't stop making me blush the consequences won't be desirable." 

Author's Note:
*Clears throat* So I know readers you all are like where tf this is heading well hmm...what can I say it's going to take 360 turn. 
Thank you for support! 
Peace out!"