Tnesions-2

A/N- FOLLOWING CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT, KINDLY DON'T READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO SEXUAL CONTENT.
Her hands ran over my hairs, moving as I was pleasuring her in the kiss. She moaned slightly in my mouth again as I slightly bit her lip and flicked my tongue over it. I stopped the kiss and slowly moved towards her jaw line, leaving trails of kisses and hickeys. My kisses trailed down her neck and stopped just above start of her breasts. She groaned in frustration, I chuckled and sat on her belly just like I before. I made sure no pressure was on her. I took my finger and placed it over her lips, I said, "suck it queen" she flushed scarlet, it was clearly visible. She took my finger in her mouth and coated it with thick saliva. Gosh she was so hot, such a submissive she was for me, not to mention she dominated pretty well too. I slowly pulled my fingers out and traced my finger from her neck down to her navel. Her back arched as she felt her saliva dry up on her skin. She was so turned on; I could already see her breasts perked up. Her hands followed my shirt, going with the every muscle of mine. Her fingers felt so light and so smooth over me. I held her hand and kissed them, not breaking the eye contact of us. While my other hands moved over her belly making circles.
I heard her mumble, "Please..." I grinned.
"Please what." I asked in a demanding tone.
I could see that she was so shy to say, I know what she meant.
"Yu-you know my king." She mumbled. She was bluffing.
"Words queen I need words." I said, and again her cheeks burned crimson.
"Please don't tease me..." she said fast with heavy breaths.
I smirked and loved how she loved what I was doing to her. "Well I told you prizes are heavy for teasing and making me blush." I said and I removed my tie, slowly tempting her so much.
She nodded and closed her eyes, her lips curled up in smiles.
I knelt down to her navel and looked up at her, her eyes were following my every move and her eyes showed her soul, her thoughts and hid her blushes.
I placed my hands inside her thighs and said; "You want this?" she nodded while her thighs gripped my hands tightly. I smiled and said, "Words my queen words." I said again, my voice stern yet calm one.
she mumbled in low voice, just audible to me "yes".
"louder" I said and moved my hands near her vagina.
"YES!" she said louder, making her words clearly audible and I loved that.
"Loosen up baby." I bend to her face while my hands were over her upper thighs. "As I need to enter." I whispered in her ears, softly and huskily. She nodded and loosen her thighs. I trailed my hands besides her inner thighs and flicked my hands anywhere but not where she wanted them. I looked at her face, so frustrated so needy. I chuckled and entered my finger inside her. She gasped and clutched my shoulders tightly. Her face crimson, with blushes all over it. She closed her eyes, the pleasure seem to have taken over her. I could feel how wet she was. I whispered in her ear "I wonder who made you like this, such a mess down there." She opened her eyes and looked intensely in my eyes. Her blue eyes darting my teal. She whispered back "some I love, someone I call my king." Oh my god that was not expected at all. "Fuck..." I whispered and started moving my fingers inside her. She moaned and muffled her voices. Her head near my shoulders, her gasping breaths hitting me. Her breast moving wild along with her breathings. I cupped one of them and she moaned louder. Her voice felt the sweetest near my eyes.
"I-I. Can't. Hold." She said between her gasping.
"Let it out." She closed her eyes and I felt the warm liquid flow. I wasn't able to stop grinning and smiling. She loved it, it was all over her face. I knelt my head near her cheeks and kissed her slightly. I let out a deep breath and asked her "did you like that my queen?"
she opened her eyes and flushed a bit. She nodded.
"Next time you don't use words my queen, you'll be punished." I said and removed my fingers from her and sucked them slowly and seductively.
I chuckled and got on top of her. My tie touching her breasts, she squirmed feeling the tickling over her breasts. He hands traced on my shirt, she laid there so quietly obeying my unsaid orders. Her hands followed my lips and brushed them. I watched her as she did, her eyes keenly straying over my body. I got up and removed my clothes the only piece of cloth that was on me was my tie. I got over her again and watched her eyes finding a place to hide and blush freely. She covered her face as her heat rose up.
I removed her hands and said "stop hiding your blushes baby girl, those are freaking mine." She flushed again, more than she did before.
I lifted my body a bit and aligned myself with her. She was so wet and I could already feel the heat. Just as I was going to get in I heard her say "I didn't had sex before!" I looked at her and smirked.
"Very well my queen, we're gonna have some blood tonight." I said and penetrated myself in her. I let out a heavy breath. My sweet mother that felt like pure pleasure. I looked at her face, she had pain, I knelt to elbows and whispered in her ears, "You are so fucking warm...." I said and breathed heavily. I could feel her tip of breasts touching my bare chest, she was breathing ,more heavily than me.
I slowly started moving, her moans covered my ears. I felt her hands clutch to the bed sheets, I traced my hands seductively over her hands and clutched them hard, as soon as my hands clutched hers she grabbed them and let the pain she was feeling let out through grinding of hands. I increased my pace, the only sound was of clasping of skins and moans, moans of both of us. Never ever in my life sex had felt this good. She was indeed a pure virgin. The bed sheets had traces of blood all over it. she squirmed a lot, I watched her face as her face turned from a pain one to pleasure one. Just after few minutes, I had my orgasm so did she? I fell over her, embraced her body in my hands, and cradled her softly.
"I hate you." She muttered, "you gave me so pain, though a good one but still."
"I chuckled and said "trust me I don't think you should say I hate you, as you have just came twice, once over my hands." I said and took a deep breath of her hairs. So nice, so charmed scent she had.
she slightly hit me and she kissed me on my neck.
"trust me you don't want the next round, so don't start it again." I said and fell asleep.

...
Prologue for next part.
"Slay her." A manly voice said.
"Yes Master, troop 12, slay here" the orders were given and fate stayed in hands of Demon crops for this one. s

A/N: and yes at prologue you all realized that this was a kny fanfic!
Lol, so yes ik the last part was rush and I am not boy so I am not supposed to know the feels properly. This is the first time I am wiring smut in male pov, like I have never even read male pov in smuts, all's was written from pure imagination.

P.S- sorry for this long chapter. Also for them who are thinking that how can a demon and human copulate? Well Bella was a human when she had Edward had sex.