Entry 11: Plus One

It was my first time having a plus one in everything. It wasn't only me anymore. He was there too.

Going to the mall, during lunch at school, getting coffee and hanging out at my favorite café, he was always with me. It was like the worst pimple you have that never goes away. But he wasn't an incarnation of nature being harsh on me. It was supposed to be the result of being in love.

Question: Do I love him?

From how I describe the relationship in its early stages, no I do not. But that doesn't mean I have no feelings of attraction towards him. He is a nice person with pure intention. He wanted to date me because he liked me. If you ask him the same question whether he is in love with me, I bet he would say the same.

Right now, we are week three in the relationship. From how I'm thinking and if it wouldn't change, this relationship would head to spiltsville.

Though I'll be an imbecile if I didn't admit that I wanted it to work. There was a sense of comfort and security when I'm with him. When we talk, it's not him trying to listen me blabber like most men do. It's a two way conversation.

And I love our talks. We sometimes talked all through the night with no end like we no longer have tomorrow. So maybe this plus one thing isn't all that bad.