"-Chapter 2-" School.

Ze moles p.o.v

My alarm went off a 7. School started at 7:15. I'll be late the first day, I didn't care if I went or didn't go. My mom is focing me to.  I get up and grab the same clothes o wore yesterday, threw them on and my shoes,  and left the house. As I walked down the street I see the time. 7:21. Eh. I don't care. I walk into the class at 7:33. I stare in shock as I see the golden  haired boy sitting there looking just as confused as I am. "Well class. This is christoph- " the teacher started. "Ze mole." I corrected. "- ze mole.. and he transfered here. Please treat him with respect." The teacher nor i cared what the other kids would say or do.  I noticed the only open seat.. was by.. Gregory.. I sat down next to him and he peered over at me. "Nice to see you again, would you mind sitting next to me at lunch?" He asked. I was shocked bcuz who want to sit with some kid who goes by "the mole". "Sure.." I said. For some reason. I get that feeling again. In my stomach,  my heart. And my face heats up... I can see he notices and he asks if I'm alright.  "Hey,are you alright?" He asked. Looking concerned.  "Uh.. I'm fine. The fuck you mean?" I say, in a rude tone. "Oh, just checking.  You looked warm and red so.." be explained. "Oh.. okay" I said. Class went by quick. Probably bcuz I was staring at Gregory.. Class ended and it was lunch time..

this chapters short,  but I like it :)

Word count: 285