-"Well that was something"-

3rd person:

It has been 2 days since Christophe and Gregory has saw eachother (Christophes mom is a bitch and won't let him go his his boyfriend. How rude😨) And anyways. It's Monday morning. Yikes. And Christophe was literally just getting up when his bus passed. You lazy shit (my bus passed an hour ago by the time I wake up). Christophe just gets up and eats breakfast (he made himself. BURNT ASS TOAST), brushes teeth, puts on the little shovel thing IDFK WHAT ITS CALLED. And leaves.

"Stupid fucking South park" he mutters under his breath as he walks to the shitty school. He enters the school, and CARTMAN (tw for cartman haters yall) had spread rumors about Gregory and Christophe being the gay little gays they are. Gregory wasn't at school (Christophe, find ur bf). Christophe decided he was just late. And he was right, the second he sat down (in the back of the class), Gregory walked in.

Timeskip >:3
•••••••••••••••••••••••

It was recess, and Gregory and Christophe were talking blah blah BITCH. So. Cartman and his little GANG march up like ants.

"Heyy gays" cartman snickers

"Shut the fuck up, putain de pute"

"GOSH. Stop using ur gay language in ur gay sentences"

"You make no fucking sense,  fatass" Kyle says

"IM NOT FAT IM BIG BONED GODDMANIT" cartman yells like a toddler in Walmart

The gays (Christophe and Gregory) sneak off. Only to run into Wendy and Bebe.

"O.M.G! I HEARD YOU GUYS ARE DATING, " Bebe exclaims

"What." Gregory says (he's clueless, yall)

"Can yall kiss?" bebe asks

"Not infront of you I won't, putain de pute idiote"

"So you would just not infront of us?" Wendy says

"Yes" Gregory says proudly.  Christophe slowly turning his head to stare at him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: IM BACK!! SOOO THIS IS LAZY ITS 3:04AM FOR ME GN