chapter 4,1/2 :Gregorys houses

Ze moles p.o.v

After classes

As the day ended I remembered going to Gregory's house.. I was hoping that he forgot.. at the same time, I didn't have anything else to do so I don't care. I was outside my house when I got a text message from gregory.

Gregory-From-Yardale: Hey Christophe! You still coming over? I'll come get you

ZeMole12: Ze mole actually. And sure.

Gregory-From-Yardale: Alright! What your address?

ZeMole12: --------

Gregory-From-Yardale: See you soon🫶🏼

ZeMole12: yeah yeah.

Gregory's p.o.v

As I got Christophes address, I began to ride over on my bike to get him. He lived quite close. Like a 10 minute walk from my house to his. After I got there, I check the message to make sure, and it was. I knocked on the door to the woman I met at church! "Oh why hello Gregory! Quite nice to see you again, what brings you here?" She asked "Hello Miss! Im here to pick up Christophe" I said in a nice tone. "CHRISTOPHE GET DOWN HERE" She yelled. Very loudly. He came down about 30 seconds afterwards. He rolled his eyes when he noticed me. The woman whispered something in his ear, then pulled on it. He flinched at the pain. "Uh.. Let's go to my house now, good day miss!" I said while grabbing his wrist and pulling him onto my bike and riding to mine. "Hey, how's your ear? Does it hurt at all?" I asked while he walked into my room. "Why do you care?" He said. " because I care about you?" I said in a confused tone. He looked really red.

Ze moles p.o.v

Wait.. he actually cares for me? I've never heard those words.. I could feel the redness and heat creep up on my face. I sat on his bed as he grabbed some stuff from underneath his bed. Alcohol wipes being one. "Okay. I'm gonna need you to stay still. It might hurt." He said, he could tell I was confused. He pulled hair away from my ear to reveal the deep cut. He started wiping it with a wipe. I couldn't stay still it felt like hell. I felt his hand grab mine to keep me calm. It sorta worked. I got really red though. I felt a tear roll down my cheek after. He seen it and wiped it away. "You alright?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine.." I said, still red.

I WILL MAKE A PART 2 TO THIS CHAPTER

Word count: 424