"-Detention 2/2-"

Yall 400 reads? Ty ilysm😭🫶🏼

Gregory's p.o.v:

I was walking to the detention room after class, when I heard my name being called. "Gregory!" I spun around to see Christophe. "Hey," I say. "Hey," he said in return. We continue walking to the detention room. Out of literally no where- Chris grabbed my hand. "Chris-" "Sh. Say anything, I'll slit ur throat." I just stayed quiet and held his hand slightly tighter as we walked. I and him were red. As we were a few steps away, I look at our hands and our intertwined fingers. I got redder looking at it. Once we were in front of the door, we let go of eachothers hands. We walked in to see Craig, stan, cartman, and of course Mr.Mackey. I was still slightly red and so was Christophe. "Why are you guys so red, mkay?" Mr.Mackey asked. "They were probably making out in the bathroom," cartman snickered. "That's enough, eric." "No reason, Mr". I say as I walk to get a seat and Christophe followed. We sat next to eachother. Mr.Mackeys phone rang 15 minutes of silence. "Oh I have a meeting mkay so stay here mkay?" He rushed out,  forgot to lock the door. So all the kids ran out, except for me and Christophe, cuz he was sleeping. I walk over and tried to wake him. He woke up and as I was walking away he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. "What are you doing?-" "Gregory there's something important I need to tell you." He says, he looked red.

Ze moles p.o.v:

Shit I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna confess.. "i.." I start. "Spit it out-" he says, I grab his hands. "Chris what are you trying to say?" He asks, and looks at me confused.  "Ugh.. why is it so hard to say itt" I complain. "Just do something instead of saying it?" He suggests. But.. ugh, I'll just do it. I pull him closer and put my arms around his neck. And kissed him. He didn't kiss back right away but after a few seconds I feel him kiss back and I feel his arms wrap around my waist. After a few seconds we finally pull away. "Wow-" he says and laughs a little. I chuckle a bit. "Why don't we go to Starks pond for a bit?" He suggests. "Sure!"

Hi🫶🏼 Tysm for 400 reads ilysm ❤️ 💙