"-Chapter 3-" Lunch

Gregory's p.o.v

As I got my lunch and went to sit at my usual table with Wendy, bebe, and her friends.  Then I noticed Christophe,  whom I promised to sit next to. "Hey Wendy,  sorry but I should be going now. " " Oh alright, talk to you later!" She said as I was walking over to Christophes table. As I gently placed my tray next to his, I notice him jump slightly.  "Hello Christophe,  Mind if I sit here?" I asked knowing what his answer will be. "Yes I actually do mind." He said. I sat next to him anyway. "So. How's your ear?" I asked him. He looked confused while touching the back of his ear and fliched at the slight pain. I grabbed his hand away gently and moved his hair away from his ear and looked at the deep cut in the back of his ear. He looked really red. I think i was too.. "Hey how about you come over to my house after school, I can help you out with this cut." I asked smiling , letting his hair cover his ear once again. "Uh.. yea sure. What's your phone number?" He asked as he handed his phone to me and I added my number. Lunch was over and we had separate classes. "See you soon" I said grinning ad I walked off, leaving his face red still.

Word count: 234