Chapter ~ 1

Kiss me biwi , " murmured raghav against her lips, but pallavi is trying hard to move away from his clutches

Kiss me back biwi, " raghav said irritated by her Irresponsiveness, he wanted to kiss her and taste every inch of her mouth but at the same time he wants her to react the same way

When she is not responding to the way he expected, he couldn't able to leave her, so he started kissing her, chewing her lower lip, his hands were roaming around her body, he squeezed her tiny waist to which a grown escaped from her mouth, taking this as a chance his tongue entered her mouth and started exploring her mouth.

Raghav left her after he was satisfied and looked at her face breathing heavily which is expression less and her eyes were filled with tears, which are going to start flowing her cheeks.

Taking one look at her face, he left the room slamming the door shut.

As soon as raghav left the room pallavi dropped herself on the floor and started crying.

Flash back

Raghav Rao ( ajit rao & jaya rao ) and pallavi Deshmukh ( vijay deshmukh & sharda deshmukh) parents are closed friends and living in a small town near Haidrabad. when raghav was five years old, sharda gave birth to pallavi. and their parents decided to convert their friendship to a relationship so they fix raghav and pallavi marriage.

Amma ye kaun hai, " raghav asked noticing a baby girl in the crib as soon as he entered the room.

Ye tumhara biwi hai raghav, " jaya replied

Ye biwi kya hota hai amma, " raghav asked not knowing the meaning of biwi

Biwi matlab life partner jo hamesha tera sath rahega, jo tera khayal rakhega, jo tere ko pyar karega jaisa mai tere appa ko karta hai, " Jaya explained

Oh toh ye mere sath khelega bhi, " raghav asked innocently .

Ha ye khelega bhi tere sath, "

Toh bolo usko mere sath khelne ko, "

raghav ye abhi bahut chota hai jab thoda bada hoga tab tere saath khelega tab tak tere ko iska khayal rakhna hoga, " jaya said

Amma kya mai iske pass ja sakta hai, "

Ha lekin dhyan se ye bahut chota hai tu isko hurt kar sakta hai, "

Mai isko hurt nhi karega ye mera biwi hai, " raghav said innocently and went to pallavi happily.

Biwi tum jaldi se bada ho jao phir hum saath me khelenge, "

Raghav tu isko biwi kahe ko bol rha hai iska naam pallavi hai, "

Amma tum abhi toh bola ki ye mera biwi hai toh phir, mai isko pallavi kahe ko bolega, " raghav said stubbornly.

Par raghav iska naam hai tu isko biwi nhi bol sakta hai, "

Tumhara naam bhi toh amma nhi hai par mai tumko amma bolta hai na, kyuki tum mera amma hai, toh phir mai isko bhi toh biwi bolega kyuki ye mera biwi hai, " raghav said angrily.

Thik hai tere ko jo bolna hai tu bol, " jaya said irritated by raghav stubbornness.

Years passed, they grow, everyone pampering pallavi more as she is the younger one in both families, this made raghav feel jealous of pallavi and he started bullying her, he always made her do his work, though he is arrogant towards her, but he never wanted to hurt her. mostly when they were alone, he used to pamper her more as he will be the only one to pamper and take care of her. in fact he was never jealous of her but he just wanted to be the only one person who pamper her not even his/her parents.

When pallavi started going to school. he used to go to school with her and after coming home from school, he used to play with her. He never allowed any other boys to be her friends.

TBC..........