Chapter ~ 4

Next day raghav arrived at home

Pallavi bacha raghav ke liye pani lana, " Ajit said to pallavi

Ji appa, " Pallavi replied

Raghav was eagerly waiting to see Pallavi after 9 years. Pallavi came in front of him with a glass of water.

Pani, "

He sees her and gets mesmerized by her beauty. He always imagined her but she is more beautiful than he imagined.

  He always imagined her but she is more beautiful than he imagined

Beautiful, "

Kya, " Pallavi asked in confusion

Ku...kuch nhi thank you biwi, " Raghav told her while taking the glass from her hands and intentionally touching her hand. she immediately pull her hand back and run to the kitchen.

Raghav woh mujhe tere se kuch baat karna tha, " Ajit said in sad tone

Kya hua appa koi problem hai kya, " Raghav asked with concern

Woh mera dost ka tabiyat bahut kharab hai woh aakhiri baar mujh se milna chahta hai isliye mujhe aaj hi delhi ke liye nikalna hoga, "

Thik hai appa mai aaj hi Apke delhi jaane ka saara intazaam kar deta hai, "

Nhi mai sab intazaam kar liya hai bas tu pallavi ka khayal rakh sakta hai, "

Appa aap pallavi ka tension mat lo waise bhi ab uska khayal mere ko hi rakhna hai, "

Ajit smile at his Statment

Tu aaj bhi waisa ka waisa hi hai jaisa bachpan me hua karta pallavi ka khyal rakhne ke liye hamesha ready, "

Appaaa......., "

Achha thik hai ab mai kuch nhi bolega par tu pallavi ko hurt mat karna woh bahut innocent hai, "

Appa mai usko kabhi bhi hurt nhi kar sakta hai, "

After talking to Ajit, he went back to his room. After taking bath he came and saw Pallavi working in the kitchen. He slowly walked into the kitchen without making any sound and hugged her from behind.

Appa.. Appa, " Pallavi starts screaming.

Raghav put his hand on her mouth.

Biwi mai hai tum kahe ko chilla raha hai, "

Ra...raghav chodo mujhe ye tum kya kar rahe ho, "

Without replying, Raghav turned her around so that they were facing each other. He cupped her face in his palms.

I miss you very much biwi tum soch bhi nhi sakta hai mai itna saal kaise raha hai tumko dekhe bina, "

She got lost in his eyes. He started closing the distance between them, seeing this Pallavi widened her eyes and thought of the kiss he had given her a few years ago. She gets scared and immediately runs out of the kitchen pushing him aside. Raghav stood stunned watching her run away, he gets hurt by her act.

In the evening Ajit left for Delhi.

At night they eat quietly at the dining table. He didn't try to talk to her. Pallavi finished her work, and went to her room and closed the door. When she turned after closing the door, she saw Raghav who was lying on her bed.

Tu.....tum yaha kya kar rahe ho, " Pallavi said in scared tone

Mai tumse baat karne ko aaya hai, "

Par mujhe tumse abhi koi baat nhi karni hai, "

Kya hua hai biwi koi problem hai tum mere se bhag kahe ko raha hai, "

K.....koi problem nhi hai woh mujhe na ek kaam yaad aa gaya mai abhi aati hu, "

She turned back to open the door but before she could open the door he immediately got up and holding her wrist pinned her to the wall.

Bad move biwi, now you get punishment, "

She got scared and started crying. He holds her face in his palms and wiped her tears with his thumbs.

Shhh.... Biwi kya hua tum itna dar kahe ko raha hai, "

Tuu..tum mu..mujhe phir se j.ja..jabardasti ki...kiss karoge, "

He was stunned by her statement, he didn't think even once that because of that incident she would be so scared of him that she wouldn't even let him near her.

TBC........