Chapter ~ 2

Like this years passed. when pallavi was 12 years old her parents died in an accident. Pallavi's uncle ( milind deshmukh ) who lived in Haidrabad came forward and told raghav's parents that he will take care responsibility of pallavi but raghav's parents convinced him that she is their responsibility and assured him that they will take care of pallavi. Pallavi started living with raghav in their house.

Raghav's care and affection towards pallavi was replaced with possessiveness and love. he always felt pallavi as his, he covered his love with arrogance, he used to tease her and irritated her but she never complained because she knew that he never hurt her. whenever she needed him, he was always there for her especially when she lost her parents. whenever he saw her crying his soft side used to come to console her.

After a year, pallavi came from her school and was getting ready to go to her friend's house. she heard her room door opening with a thugs and turned around to see a furious raghav glaring at her standing at the door. she got scared.

Abhi tak tum kaha tha biwi, " raghav asked angrily walking towards her.

Oooo.... Abhi mai school se aayi hu aur mai apne dost ke ghar jaane ke liye ready ho rahi hu, " pallavi replied shivering as she never saw him so angry.

Tum mera wait kahe ko nhi kiya mai har roj tumko lene ko school aata hai na?? , "

Ooo.. mai tumhara wait kar rahi thi par jab tum nhi aaye toh mai apni dost ke saath chali aayi, "

Just friend or boy friend?, " Raghav asked pinning her to the wall and placed his both hands on either side of her.

Nh...nhi raghav ye tum kya bol rahe ho mai apni dost devyani ke saath aayi tum toh usko jante ho na, "

Toh phir mai tumko sadak ke kinaare us ladke ke saath kaise dekha ha??, "

Wo...woh devyani ka ghar pahle aa jata hai na toh jab hum uske ghar gye toh usne apne bhai ko bola mujhe ghar tak chod dene ke liye mai mana kar rahi thi par woh nhi mani, "

Jo bhi ho tum kisi ladka se baat karo ye mere ko pasand nhi hai, tum mera biwi hai Ardhamayinda??, " Raghav said arrogantly tapping her between him and the wall.

Mai kitni baar tumko bolu raghav ki mai tumhari biwi nhi hu, mere saare dost mera majak banate hai, "

Tumhara himmat kaise hua ye bolne ka ki tum mera biwi nhi hai, "

Nhi mai tumhari biwi nhi hu hamri abhi tak shadi nhi huyi hai, "

Abhi bata hai mai tumko ki mai tumhara kya hai aur mera tumhara par kya adhikaar hai, " saying that he slammed his lips on her this is the first time he was kissing her. he just wanted to claim his right on her.

Flash back end

As soon as raghav left the room after kissing her, she dropped herself on the floor and started crying.

She didn't understand why he kissed her she continued to cry for some time and touched her lips and saw that blood is oozing from it as he bite her lower lip hard.

Raghav walked out of Pallavi's room frustrated and faced his mother who was deathly glare at him. without saying any word she held his wrist and dragged him towards her room.

Ye sab kya hai raghav kya mai tere ko yahi sanskaar diya hai, "

Kya hua amma?? Tum gussa kahe ko ho rha hai??, "

Ye tu puch rha hai ki mai gussa kahe ko ho rha hai tu aisa pallavi ke saath jabardasti kaise kar sakta hai, tu sirf 17 saal ka hai, "

Woh mera biwi hai amma hum dono ke beech aap kuch mat bolo, "

Bus kar raghav woh tera biwi nhi hai, abhi tak tera shadi nhi hua hai, "

Amma tum ye sab bakwas mat karo woh mera biwi hai aur mai jo chahe uska saath kar sakta hai, "

Jaya slapped him hard.

Bas bahut ho gya tera bakwas ab tum dono me se koi ek hi yaha rahega aur dusra padhai ke liye Haidrabad jayega, "

Amma please tum aisa nhi kar sakta hai tum mere ko mera biwi se alag nhi kar sakta hai, "

Mere ko tere par bharosa nhi hai raghav ab ya toh tu Haidrabad jayega ya phir pallavi ye tere ko phaisla karna hai, " Jaya said angrily to raghav which he nodded his head as yes

Having no other option, he decided to go to Haidrabad as he knew that pallavi can't live without his family, he informed his mother that he will leave to Haidrabad.

Jaya informed pallavi that raghav is going to study in Haidrabad and not the actual reason behind sending him Haidrabad.

When raghav comes to town in his holidays, jaya send pallavi to her uncle place.

Ye sab kya hai amma kya mai thoda din bhi apna biwi ka saath nhi rah sakta hai, "

Nhi.., jab tak tu apna life me set nhi ho jata hai aur pallavi se tera shadi nhi ho jata hai tab tak tu pallavi se nhi mil sakta hai, "

Though jaya restricted their meeting but she used to show recent photos of raghav to pallavi and pallavi's to raghav.

After a year jaya died of illness, after jaya pallavi take care of ajit and household responsibilities though she is just 14 years old.

After she completed her intermediate, she stop her study. Ajit said to pallavi that she continue her study but she said that she is not interested in study.

TBC........